Man In 70s Stabbed To Death In Sheffield Park

Her name is Emma Borowy but she also goes under this other name on Facebook as well. I don't pretend to know a lot about MH but I believe a psychotic episode is when someone can hallucinate and do things that afterwards they don't remember, or believe someone is telling them to do things, I think from her Youtube video she appears to think she is being told what to do by Lucifer. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Ah yes, here is her FB page

https://www.facebook.com/elonwy.evans.5

Very disturbing. 

Someone in the comments here claiming she killed two goats.... 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2010656412556212/permalink/2987575228197654/

Hmmm, that's grim. 

Clearly this woman has been failed by the system. 

• Like 1

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Well yes I suppose you could call escaping from a facility a failure of the system, if that is what has actually happened here. 

And this is the problem,  we don't know the precise details and we may never know.

My concern is she was apparently able to walk out of 2 secure units or the same secure unit twice. Also, her experiences with social services seems to be a big issue for her.

Now that I can relate to. I remember how those bent scumbags tried for 2 years to get my daughter off me when my marriage ended.

Some of the lies they told were unbelievable and down right cruel. 

Evil gets wanted to out her in care and we know what happens to young girls in SS 'care' in Rotherham don't we.