Police Face Complaint Over Arrest Of Autistic Leeds Teenager

2 minutes ago, Warlockk said:

Yes, that is right. Unfortunately, there is a category of people who believe that the diagnosis removes any responsibility.

True. There is also a category of people who look down on people with learning disabilities and those who are on the spectrum. 

On 20/08/2023 at 21:38, Mister M said:

I bet wearing a mask makes you more attractive too.

👍

Didn't bother me,  hid my double chin which I had then,  I did lose weight during the pandemic so there were advantages.

12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

True. There is also a category of people who look down on people with learning disabilities and those who are on the spectrum. 

But that category could be borne, in part,  of the other.

On 11/08/2023 at 00:34, Resident said:

Seems just about every kid who's being a little scrote suddenly had some form of mental illness these days, ADHD, Austim etc and whilst I don't deny that these conditions do exist, I think the vast majority of claims are just covering for poor parenting.

Even in some cases I feel where a genuine diagnosis has been made some parents see it as an excuse to rest on their laurels where parenting is concerned, using it as a crutch for their kids poor behaviour. 

At one time they were just naughty little twaaaats now there is a label for every thing .