Which Was The Worst Film You Ever Saw ?

pattricia

I've seen plenty of films that are so bad they're almost good, but without question the worst film I've seen is The Lady in the Water. It's one of those M. Night Shyamalan films.

It's utter whimsical tosh that takes itself so seriously.

Very tough to answer, I watch a lot of films and the bad ones tend to be forgotten... some honourable mentions though;

Jupiter Ascending - oh my God this was BAD, Mila Kunis is nice in small amounts, but couldn't hold it together for a whole film.

Snowpiercer - entertaining enough, but then it just ended and I was left wondering if they'd just run out of film?

The whole of The Hunger Games - bit of action, Jennifer Lawrence cries a lot, rinse and repeat for 4 films.... 4 sodding films!!

It's a toss up between 'Mr & Mrs Smith', Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie & the last installment of the John Wick franchise, 'John Wick: Chapter 4' with Keanu Reeves. 

Between them, that's about 5 hours of my life & £20 I'll never see again. 

Edited by Baron99

Not sure it’s the worst because my memory’s not perfect but

Everything Everywhere All at Once ( 2022). We left the cinema after about 40 minutes when we realised «  it wasn’t for us ».

The film seemed full of its own self importance, too «  edgy » , too «  innovative » , «  too clever ».

We found it frenetic, too reliant on being different.

Yet it won about 6 Oscars ( I think) ?

Watched Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 yesterday good grief it would have been off in 20 minutes but Gromit was watching it so I had to suffer. The other 2 movies had lots of humour and action this one was trying but not getting there. I can’t imagine what people felt when they got ready went to the cinema and paid hard earned to sit through this rubbish.