Sheffield Wednesday V Preston North End

bassett one

I thought that Momo Diaby had a decent game until he went off. No one else really stood out. Played the formation I'd use with wingers but we still looked poor going forward. Need the players to gel quickly, a run of 10 defeats until they start gelling would be a disaster.

A completely predictable dull home loss.

First half offered a few bright moments, but it's come to something when you actually get excited by us getting in the opposite half as it's so rare.

Every man and his dog can see having a 35 year old up top on his own with supposed support from an aging Bannan is not going to work.

I personally think our squad is quite loaded with moaning players, Bannan, Marv, Windy, Paterson to name a few and I've absolutely no doubt their noses have been put out of joint with older squad members being dropped or frozen out, they will down tools until XM is gone.

39 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I can’t think of single positive thing to say.

We had a shot on goal? Delgado looks decent?

Edited by Al Bundy

On 15/08/2023 at 15:25, rogets said:

If we lose to Preston at home then we may as well give up all hope to survival in the championship.

I will then call into praise or grumble to complain to vent my frustration, after the match

A bit early to throw the towel in. I think like most teams we will have to wait until the end of the transfer period to see if we can get a couple of quality players on loan to kick start our season.

Crikey moses we are the 4th largest city in the UK and we cannot get a win between us, this is an absolute joke.

Never seen anything as bad as this before, Id sack the lot, all the players, managers, mascots, the lot, off to hillsbrough job centre on Monday

This is a joke, im not kidding i am 52 years old and have been following the local football scene since i came back from the war and i have never seen anything like this, from both clubs.  i am so angry

21 minutes ago, rogets said:

Crikey moses we are the 4th largest city in the UK and we cannot get a win between us, this is an absolute joke.

Never seen anything as bad as this before, Id sack the lot, all the players, managers, mascots, the lot, off to hillsbrough job centre on Monday

This is a joke, im not kidding i am 52 years old and have been following the local football scene since i came back from the war and i have never seen anything like this, from both clubs.  i am so angry

😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, Padders said:

Who do we play next week?

Mr. Bassett seems to have gone AWOL..

Hmmm... :huh:

There's a rumour going around, Mr Padders...

... that Mr Bassett was last seen attempting to help Mr Tuna rescue a golden elephant that was trying to drown itself in the River Don! :hihi:

• Haha 1