Emergency Operators Are Warned To Ask Callers How They Want To Be Referred To

15 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Subject Access Requeat. Basically anything a company holds on you. That kind of statement about her voice could have led to a complaint had she knows it was there imo. 

My bold

Cheers 👍

Perhaps I misinterpreted your post. Are you saying the comment was placed on her file to be helpful or someone was being a dick? 

If it was for the former then I can get on-board with that. It could potentially save the call handler and the caller some embarrassment?

Either way it's right she should have been told though.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Cheers 👍

Perhaps I misinterpreted your post. Are you saying the comment was placed on her file to be helpful or someone was being a dick? 

If it was for the former then I can get on-board with that. It could potentially save the call handler and the caller some embarrassment?

:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Cheers 👍

Will have been put in there by one of my colleagues at the time, just to clarify it was actually her and not some bloke trying to access her account. Can't imagine she agreed to such a note tbh. 

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

:rolleyes:

Screenshot-20230813-214025.jpg

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Will have been put in there by one of my colleagues at the time, just to clarify it was actually her and not some bloke trying to access her account. Can't imagine she agreed to such a note tbh. 

Ah, my apologies then. I assumed it was an agreement of sorts between the customer and the business 🙏

Edited by The_DADDY

19 hours ago, Mister M said:

I work in the social care sector, and when I first meet clients, one of the first questions I ask them is how they would like to be referred Mr Surname, Mrs Surname, their Christian name, or some other variation. It's just good manners.

You might want to rethink your approach...

University slammed for telling students not to say 'Christian name' or 'surname' because... - LBC

• Haha 1