Warning: Massive Scam On Fb

I have just been scammed like many others by a sponsored(yes sponsored) Facebook advertisement. I clicked the link from 'everything must go' (there are many others operating at this literal moment in time),It went to what was a very convincing Regatta site. They used all the gaming techniques like timers, pressurising etc.,  although without e techniques, I would have bought more. I purchased 35 pounds per exchange rate as it was in dollars.I received a receipt (cheek of it) via email from sales@innovaziones.com I would urge everyone not to be taken in.

police said ring action fraud, yeah right, couldn't get through 

Sorry to hear you've been scammed.

Not long ago a friend of mine had his account 'hijacked' and lots of scam raffles were run using this account. When people caught wind it was a scam some turned up at his house and threatened his family. 

Numerous friends myself included repeatedly reported the scam but Facebook said it didn't go against their community guidelines so did nothing. 

Facebook is a dangerous place if you don't know what you are doing, and sometimes when you do. 

Regatta are reporting it as such.

tbh its the same with FB marketplace things for 80 worth lot more and when you go to profile, they seem to be selling on and not in area, etc.

Edited by SCM1