Can't Get Bbc1 .

pattricia

Bear in mind that some BBC employees are striking (funny how the news doesn't mention that one!) and as a result you may get programmes from a different region on that day.

I've noticed on strike days my local BBC News covers general minor stories from all over the UK.  Same usual regional presenter, but UK-centric stories

Edited by alchresearch

57 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Bear in mind that some BBC employees are striking (funny how the news doesn't mention that one!) and as a result you may get programmes from a different region on that day.

I've noticed on strike days my local BBC News covers general minor stories from all over the UK.  Same usual regional presenter, but UK-centric stories

That wouldnt change the channel name on Freeview tbh, which is what seemingly happened here.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We have had issues with LG Smart TV,  primarily caused by the Humax Box. When disconnecting the TV Aerial (external) from Humax box to TV,  no channels lost (initially) but then it happened again. So what I have done, and it works so far is to leave the external aerial in the Humax Box and fitted a 5G blocking One-For-All TV aerial to the TV. Not had to retune the channels since.