Primark The Moor - Dwindling Standards

5 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Hmmmm. 

Oh Irene - you're getting hoist by your own petard well & truly here - you're falling apart

I sense alter ego number 5 coming on - all electronic donations to the usual PO Box

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

Oh Irene - you're getting hoist by your own petard well & truly here - you're falling apart

I sense alter ego number 5 coming on - all electronic donations to the usual PO Box

Will that identity also have a business degree? 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I don't see how when the pro cash argument shows more of a calculated decision than the pro card argument.

You don't help your ultra-minority view point by constantly making things up or being hypocritical 

You've already admitted that the tiny pro cash cabal leaders accept electronic payments 

You'd be much better off finding a different debate, one where your foundation stone isn't resting on quicksand

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

You don't help your ultra-minority view point by constantly making things up or being hypocritical 

You've already admitted that the tiny pro cash cabal leaders accept electronic payments 

You'd be much better off finding a different debate, one where your foundation stone isn't resting on quicksand

I wouldn't call over 300,000 supporters tiny. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1803308/Nigel-Farage-GB-News-Dont-Kill-Cash-campaign/amp