Primark The Moor - Dwindling Standards

10 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Donations or signatures? A petition is based on signatures. I don't see any problem with electronic signatures if it helps to reach a wider audience.

Conveniently ignoring the point I made earlier regarding Patreon.... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Donations or signatures? A petition is based on signatures. I don't see any problem with electronic signatures if it helps to reach a wider audience.

Come on Irene, you're better than that. You've said that they accept electronic donations to pay for publicity & travel

As an aside how is the publicity & travel being paid for - with big bags of 1p & 2p coins

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MJ01 said:

Come on Irene, you're better than that. You've said that they accept electronic donations to pay for publicity & travel

As an aside how is the publicity & travel being paid for - with big bags of 1p & 2p coins

The comment I made was regarding a quote on the GB News petition, not the support option on the Keep Cash page.

The wonderful thing is MJ, there are such a thing as £1 pound coins and £5 notes, which you hand over to the bus driver/ticket office clerk/taxi driver to pay for your journey.

3 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

The comment I made was regarding a quote on the GB News petition, not the support option on the Keep Cash page.

The wonderful thing is MJ, there are such a thing as £1 pound coins and £5 notes, which you hand over to the bus driver/ticket office clerk/taxi driver to pay for your journey.

:thumbsup: