Primark The Moor - Dwindling Standards

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

City Sauna only take cards now, George Soros and Klaus Schwab nipped in the other week and ordered them to do so. 

Apparently. Erm, a mate told me that. 

Hmmm, shame. Ah well, I guess I could pay by card.

I'll draw the line at the explosive collar though.

Rumor has it the ones in city sauna don't go around the neck 😬

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Padders said:

I've been shopping today in Hillsboro.

B &M stores, Home Bargains, Wilko mammoth closing down sale (Rubbish, bought nowt)

Then Morrisons.

Empty shelfs, staff not bothered, 

Iceland going the same way.

Can never get the items I require... And when I do they've doubled in price.

It's been getting like this since Brexit, I often wonder if that's summat to do with it.

I blame Zelensky and the WEF.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Primark On The Moor has been really declining lately. Today was a record low! One of the front doors is broken. The escalators up to the homeware section is broken, everyone has to scramble in the lift. The homeware tills are STILL closed off (been like this for about a year), downstairs tills were chaos, only 2 cashiers operating and a woman who looked like the supervisor was stood about doing nothing. This was 2 out of 9 tills in operation in the middle of a working weekday, perhaps the other 7 are just aesthetic accessories. It was a long wait to be served, made worse by customers wanting to change clothes because someone put them on the wrong size coat hanger. If they are going to close the upstairs tills, they should atleast have all of the downstairs ones in use. 

It was never like this at Castle Square.

Pity the staff haven't got business diplomas

• Haha 2