What's Happening In Daily Mail Land Today?

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

One on Masterchef this evening that people seem to be losing their faeces over.

Did they forget Dame Edna and Lily Savage were on telly for years?  Or that one is in almost every panto for 6 weeks over Xmas?

I am going to ask for my money back. 

Never once did I see a bloke parading around in stockings and suspenders whilst gyrating against a pole.

I feel cheated now.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

Dame Edna and Lily Savage were fun,  there's a difference between panto and real life, you know that.

I dont see how a bloke in a dress on Masterchef is any different to a bloke in a dress hosting a game show. Can you explain further?

Oddly enough, Masterchef had a bloke in a dress a few years back. I dont remember any outrage then. Funny old world innit?

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

I dont see how a bloke in a dress on Masterchef is any different to a bloke in a dress hosting a game show. Can you explain further?

I don't watch Masterchef so didn't see that programme,  it doesn't matter to me how many blokes in dresses go on TV,  if they are in the ladies' loo then it's risky as a heterosexual could dress up as a woman

and be a peeping tom.