The Woke Virus

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Perhaps they were the best presenters on offer at the time. 

Besides which, if they weren't lecturing the audience about radical politics why should it matter?

Oh and I've checked the other one who you say looked gay - no idea if he is or isn't,  but his current partner is Miss GB.

In any case, any desire on the part of Blue Peter for their audience to be kind will be ignored by its audience, if the inclusion of a piece about Joey Deacon in 1981s Blue Peter is anything to go by.

My bold

Screenshot-20230821-001303.jpg

I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she farted. 

Just seen the date. Damn you Google. :rant:

My statement stands though 👍

Edited by The_DADDY

17 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she farted. 

Just seen the date. Damn you Google. :rant:

My statement stands though 👍

That you wouldn't kick her out of bed if she farted?

Well that's mighty gallant of you

• Haha 1

Speaking of 'woke'...

At a time where a light-hearted song about a fondness of larger ladies is being banned for not being appropriate for 6-14yos, a book promoting 'Pride' is being peddled to nursery/primary school children in the name of inclusivity - the book apparently features depictions of bondage!

Why do they need to go in to explicit detail about fetishes....why can't homosexuality and lesbianism be spoken about in an age appropriate way, that isn't sexualised? Beauty & The Beast educates children on heterosexual romances without being about sex.... It's a shame because this just sets the lesbian and homosexual rights movement back. Innocent people will be ascossiated with the sexualisation of children.

• Like 1