The Woke Virus

On 27/08/2023 at 13:56, Irene Swaine said:

It's not WOKE to address someone as they wish to be addressed. It's an act of showing respect for the person you are speaking to/about. It doesn't make me a snowflake.

And you're not 'phobic' or a bigot if you do respect an individual's request to be addressed how they want, but refuse to deny actual reality!

As I said in a previous post - I respected the individual I worked with enough to refer to them how they wished (despite how hard it is to look at a man and call them a woman), but I still think many are making it up for attention whilst many require help to come to terms with their mental health issue. And that doesn't mean by drugging and mutilating themselves and others, especially young children!

1 minute ago, leviathan13 said:

And you're not 'phobic' or a bigot if you do respect an individual's request to be addressed how they want, but refuse to deny actual reality!

As I said in a previous post - I respected the individual I worked with enough to refer to them how they wished (despite how hard it is to look at a man and call them a woman), but I still think many are making it up for attention whilst many require help to come to terms with their mental health issue. And that doesn't mean by drugging and mutilating themselves and others, especially young children!

No, you should be forced to accept them for what they want to be, even though they were not capable of accepting who they were.

Hypocrisy at its best.

• Like 1