The Woke Virus

36 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I love Only Fools & Horses. Never seen the attraction in Fawlty Towers. Are You Being Served was good too.

That’s you in the bin then.

Fawlty Towers is the pinnacle of UK comedy, despite the presence of John Cleese.

I suggest that you stick to Primark radio for your “entertainment “

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Fawlty Towers is the pinnacle of UK comedy, despite the presence of John Cleese.

Got to agree with her , Fawlty Towers never did it for me too . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

Nadine Dorries did.

Fawlty Towers didn’t.

See a doctor.

Speaking of which, signs such as this have been spotted around the mid Bedfordshire constituency

'Dosser Dorries' signs 'embarrassing' - Mid Beds Conservative Association - BBC News

Dosser is nowhere to be seen. 

Wonder if Hackey is entertaining her at his place?

Just now, Mister M said:

Speaking of which, signs such as this have been spotted around the mid Bedfordshire constituency

'Dosser Dorries' signs 'embarrassing' - Mid Beds Conservative Association - BBC News

Dosser is nowhere to be seen. 

Wonder if Hackey is entertaining her at his place?

😍Stop it now. I would get my best bone china tea set out for her .

6 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Nadine Dorries did.

Fawlty Towers didn’t.

See a doctor.

Bottom did .

10 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Les Dawson wore a dress in some sketches though, so some forum posters probably find him disgusting. 

Who has said they find men in dresses disgusting?

6 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Why, what's he done wrong?

Woke was a disease that was pre-covid

It's now become a religion where it gives anyone who worships it a strange sense of euphoria that they are better than everyone else

But being woke is mainly about p*ssing off conservatives who actually agree that the world should be a better place

If we could meet in the middle then a lot could be achieved but the woke are like the Nazi brown shirts

There are no grey areas....you either agree with them or they will silence you  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Woke was a disease that was pre-covid

It's now become a religion where it gives anyone who worships it a strange sense of euphoria that they are better than everyone else

But being woke is mainly about p*ssing off conservatives who actually agree that the world should be a better place

If we could meet in the middle then a lot could be achieved but the woke are like the Nazi brown shirts

There are no grey areas....you either agree with them or they will silence you  

What are you talking about ?         It isn't people who worship it who are complaining    -    It's people who abhor it     -      so you seem to be looking at it the wrong way round.

We are not wanting to be woke and we are not wanting to P off the conservatives,  we just want people to stop talking so daft and making a meal out of everything that anyone says.

You just don't get it silly man,  it's the woke we are complaining about, and who would want to meet in the middle with idiots like the wokeys ?

References to "Nazi brown shirts"   are a bit laughable considering what we are discussing,  but we know your cranium works in funny ways.

Take note  that they haven't silenced me

Edited by Organgrinder