The Woke Virus

It's just another tiresome attack on this country's history, heritage and what's left of our cultural identity. How is it possible to come up with an image that encapsulates our multi cultural, multiracial, multi sexual orientational society? Perhaps they could have a black Robin Hood with a rainbow feather in his cap, sitting in a rubber dinghy next to Maid Marion wearing a burkha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, despritdan said:

It's just another tiresome attack on this country's history, heritage and what's left of our cultural identity. How is it possible to come up with an image that encapsulates our multi cultural, multiracial, multi sexual orientational society? Perhaps they could have a black Robin Hood with a r ainbow feather in his cap, sitting in a rubber dinghy next to Maid Marion wearing a burkha.

I don't know why they want to attack our history,  ( is my favourite subject)  I don't think they all knock it thank goodness,  in fact I'd say they too are part of our history but we don't dwell on it too much.   Sometimes there some out there who look for problems.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

I'm just a normal bloke and i really couldn't give a flying rats arse what their logo is, they arent my "bank" now, they wont be my "bank" in future, i see most of the furore is coming from those anti woke bastions the telegraph, daily mail and a conservative though.

You rebel you!!!

Oh for Gawd's sake a Building Society has decided to change it's image from a visual representation of Robin Hood, who legend has it, robbed from the rich to give to the poor; to a squiggly design. Bog wows 

1 hour ago, Vrsaljko said:

Because the far left ideologues have to erase what's already in place before they can usher in their 'utopia'.

Isn't that exactly the point of a far left utopia - robbing robbing from the rich and giving to the poor?

And before people start casting their silly aspersions; who says it's the far left who are behind this? Lots of organisations have spruces up in their uniform, branding etc. So what - it's not the first time an organisation has updated its image and it won't be the last

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

it's not the first time an organisation has updated its image and it won't be the last

True, but it looks like a kid has been let loose with a limited colour palette.

8 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

True, but it looks like a kid has been let loose with a limited colour palette.

Speaking of childlike image changes - I wonder if all the moaners on here blamed the 'extreme left' When the Tory Party changed their logo from the trusty torch logo:

image.jpeg.033b546259647bdd5d7a6207e5faaf83.jpeg

to this logo:

UK Political Party Colours, Logos & Meanings, Conservative ...

Just now, Mister M said:

Speaking of childlike image changes - I wonder if all the moaners on here blamed the 'extreme left' When the Tory Party changed their logo from the trusty torch logo:

image.jpeg.033b546259647bdd5d7a6207e5faaf83.jpeg

to this logo:

UK Political Party Colours, Logos & Meanings, Conservative ...

I've no idea - didn't even realise the same child had been let loose on that.