The Woke Virus

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Let me guess........ Sadiq Khan?

Correctamundo! 

Like I stated above.  Khan's dropped one.  He can't distance himself from this one when ultimately he's the guy in charge of it all.  

Just now, Baron99 said:

Correctamundo! 

Like I stated above.  Khan's dropped one.  He can't distance himself from this one when ultimately he's the guy in charge of it all.  

He'll try and weasel his way out, though.

It's all part of the creeping Islamification of this country. Our capital city being run by a Muslim who bans posters of women not wearing a burka and replacing them with posters of an Islamic cleric promoting financial services for Muslims.

3 hours ago, peak4 said:

So which part of that article states that the Mayor has allowed that advert, with no objections from him??

I’m not aware of that advert, I’ll have a look at it as soon as Mayor’s Question Time is finished to see what’s gone on there,” Khan replied, according to MyLondon................

In response to the criticism, a spokesperson for Khan told MyLondon that the mayor was “clear that there is no place for hate in London” and “strongly condemns any language which divides London’s amazing diverse communities”.

They went on to point out: “The mayor has no involvement in approving or deciding which ads run on the TfL network, and TfL’s policy reflects legal requirements.”

A TfL spokesperson said the ad was reviewed and found to comply with its advertising policy.

Aye ok Sadiq.

😂

On 16/08/2023 at 10:49, Ridgewalk said:

Just watch GB News and Talk TV.  You’ll get your fill of «  Woke » discussion on there. They seem obsessed with toilets and drag artists corrupting minors.

Loopy Lavvytorial

• Haha 1