What Do You Refuse To Watch On Tv ?

pattricia

Where do we start?  Never sat through any episodes of:

Britain's Got Talent 

X Factor

The Voice

Love Island

Made in Chelsea  or Essex / Geordie Shore / Housewives of (various places) or any of those semi-scripted programmes. 

Generally any programmes where people get voted off. 

Any programmes featuring z-list celebrities who usually began their careers on most of the above. 

Oh! Anything involving Michael (I'm going to shake my head a lot because I've got good hair) McKintyre. 

• Like 3

Normally watch masterchef but the contestants are celebs I do not know but to top it all the next episode they are cooking for the likes of Rylan,Vicky Patterson and another numpty who I forgot so that will be given a miss.

Ps 3rd numpty =Andy Peters.

Edited by ukdobby

2 hours ago, Hecate said:

Most of it.  Though especially wildlife documentaries.  And anything with zombies.

You don't like wildlife documentaries?

Planet Earth & Blue Planet were masterpieces 

In fact anything with Attenborough is a just great lazy Sunday evening TV

Edited by Jack Grey

2 hours ago, Hecate said:

Most of it.  Though especially wildlife documentaries.  And anything with zombies.

I agree with "Most of it" Well, I went for 'ALL' of it, and stopped paying/watching.

As for documentaries and zombies. Fully agree with Jack, Planet Earth was excellent. And being a horror fan, got to have zombies! More so the ones that can run. Makes it a bit harder for their dinner to run away :) 

I respect your choice though. It would be a very boring World if we all enjoyed the same entertainment etc.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

You don't like wildlife documentaries?

Planet Earth & Blue Planet were masterpieces 

In fact anything with Attenborough is a just great lazy Sunday evening TV

I'm sure they're excellent in both presentation and production, but lions bringing down lame widebeast, starving polar bears on melting ice, and abandoned seal cubs being mauled by said polar bears: not a fan.

33 minutes ago, zach said:

... And being a horror fan, got to have zombies! More so the ones that can run. Makes it a bit harder for their dinner to run away :) ...

The bloke watches The Walking Dead and the various spin offs, but they're not my cup of tea.  Something about John Winchester with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire picking which person he's going to beat to death or chuck to the zombies.  Or something.  Lovely.  I used to not mind horror films, but the older I get the weaker my stomach, apparently.