Forest V Dem Blades.

Alextopman

Sheffield's top team away at Forest, it seems their fans think they're going to win easily and the points are already in the bag 

Be nice if McBurnie played and scored the winner for us on our first game there since their fans disgraceful behaviour the last time we were there.

• Like 1

I'll miss it as I'm flying out of Birmingham to Shannon tomorrow and will be airborne while the game is on.

If McBurnie plays and scores do you think that a goal celebration of him and the rest of the players stamping one foot up and down would be a suitable way to go? Or do you think that perhaps someone might take umbrage?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Apparently it’s United’s 200th game in the Premier League tonight….well done ….

Still a long way off the number of Premier League games Wednesday have played though …

At least United have played more games in the 4th Division than Wednesday have ..

And more games in the Premier League this century than Wednesday have. I suppose it all depends as to whether you prefer to live in the past or the present, doesn't it?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, m williamson said:

And more games in the Premier League this century than Wednesday have. I suppose it all depends as to whether you prefer to live in the past or the present, doesn't it?

It clearly doesn’t change where the respective clubs are today ….but it’s still a fact..no matter how you try to manipulate it …

Ironically ,one of your fellow Unitedites on here ,was happily bringing up Brian Deane scoring the very 1st Premier League goal …he must be clearly preferring to live in the past then eh ? 

Edited by Sheridan1-0

25 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Apparently it’s United’s 200th game in the Premier League tonight….well done ….

Still a long way off the number of Premier League games Wednesday have played though …

At least United have played more games in the 4th Division than Wednesday have ..

I'm sure that will cheer a 24 year old Wednesday season ticket holder up.😏.