Forest V Dem Blades.

Alextopman

30 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

It clearly doesn’t change where the respective clubs are today ….but it’s still a fact..no matter how you try to manipulate it …

Ironically ,one of your fellow Unitedites on here ,was happily bringing up Brian Deane scoring the very 1st Premier League goal …he must be clearly preferring to live in the past then eh ? 

You're the one that raised the subject Sheridan.

There's a major difference between Brian Deane scoring the first ever Premier League goal and the number of games played by either Sheffield club in the division.

The difference being that Deane's goal was historic and will remain so while ever the Premier exists. How many games played by any particular club is incidental, no one cares other than the supporters of a particular team.

3 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You're the one that raised the subject Sheridan.

There's a major difference between Brian Deane scoring the first ever Premier League goal and the number of games played by either Sheffield club in the division.

The difference being that Deane's goal was historic and will remain so while ever the Premier exists. How many games played by any particular club is incidental, no one cares other than the supporters of a particular team.

& you’re the one that responded M.Williamson.

Reference the number of games in the Premier League …it’s relevant to the supporters of both Sheffield clubs ….& this  section of the forum is about ….Sheffield Football 

25 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Reference the number of games in the Premier League …it’s relevant to the supporters of both Sheffield clubs ….& this  section of the forum is about ….Sheffield Football 

This thread is about Forest and Dem Blades, Sheffield's top team do you have anything else relevant to add?.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Well it isn't relevant to me, I had no idea that the game tonight is our 200th in the Premier League. The reason I had no idea is that it is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

As Alex says this thread is about the game tonight. You saw an opportunity to have a dig, I have no problem with that, but if you didn't think you'd get a response you didn't think it through did you?

I mean if your lot don't get promoted this season it's going to be a quarter of a century! People have been born, finished their education. got jobs, met partners and had baby's since then!  😲

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Well it isn't relevant to me, I had no idea that the game tonight is our 200th in the Premier League. The reason I had no idea is that it is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

As Alex says this thread is about the game tonight. You saw an opportunity to have a dig, I have no problem with that, but if you didn't think you'd get a response you didn't think it through did you?

I mean if your lot don't get promoted this season it's going to be a quarter of a century! People have been born, finished their education. got jobs, met partners and had baby's since then!  😲

Clearly my original post  is about tonight’s game or did that but go over yours & the other fellas head …🙄

I couldn’t care less if it’s relevant to you or not …but you responded to my post …so it’s clearly hit a nerve somewhere….despite your best attempts at denial…didn’t think it through did you …

Although 25 years outside the Premier League is dreadful for a club such as Wednesday ….we’ve still played many more games in it than “your lot”

5 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

5 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Clearly my original post  is about tonight’s game or did that but go over yours & the other fellas head …🙄

Clearly not the sharpest tool in the box are you?.

Read my post again.