Nurse Lucy Letby Has Been Found Guilty Of Murdering Seven Newborn Babies,

5 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

Fair enough, but once there was suspicion that babies were dying or their health got worse- everytime Lucy was on duty, action should have been taken.

These were LIVES, babies who were supposed to be in the best care. I still can't believe this happened.

But they didn't, some of the babies in Lucy's care got better.

7 hours ago, Padders said:

A good looking lass, well brought up, graduates from university, and dedicates her life looking after babies...

The world was her Oyster.

What on earth was she thinking! she must have been insane..

I reckon she'll commit suicide..

I’m sure the fact she appeared as the nice, ordinary girl next door is not insignificant in her being able to get away with her crimes for so long.  Psychopaths don’t always look or act like oddballs and sometimes there just isn’t an explanation.  I think this is a good article https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/aug/18/lucy-letby-rational-explanation-inquiry

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, redruby said:

I’m sure the fact she appeared as the nice, ordinary girl next door is not insignificant in her being able to get away with her crimes for so long.  Psychopaths don’t always look or act like oddballs and sometimes there just isn’t an explanation.  I think this is a good article https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/aug/18/lucy-letby-rational-explanation-inquiry

The Guardian is quite right to highlight that sometimes there is no explanation but it doesn't stop them from using this horrific act to get in their petty digs at the government does it.

49 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

The Guardian is quite right to highlight that sometimes there is no explanation but it doesn't stop them from using this horrific act to get in their petty digs at the government does it.

That’s awfully naughty of them isn’t it?  Those paragons of virtue at the Daily Mail and the Telegraph would never dream of writing an article with the merest hint of criticism to the NHS or Labour would they?  I’m sure that never happens. 

Edited by redruby
  • Like 1

Guest ThaBoom
15 hours ago, Anna B said:

But they didn't, some of the babies in Lucy's care got better.

They might not have got better due to her, but via the actual doctors providing the medical care.

Also, it's possible to cloud suspicion, she gave some babies the proper care- so to avoid being captured.

1 hour ago, redruby said:

That’s awfully naughty of them isn’t it?  Those paragons of virtue at the Daily Mail and the Telegraph would never dream of writing an article with the merest hint of criticism to the NHS or Labour would they?  I’m sure that never happens. 

When speaking about this particular case?

I've not checked. 

Maybe you could show me an article discussing this case and stating that sometimes there is no explanation....but then manages to swerve in a predictable pathetic jibe against the government.   So basically they ARE trying to make out there is an explanation aren't they.

Using this horrific case to highlight their narrative is just what I would expect from the vile Guardian.

Edited by Al Bundy