Nurse Lucy Letby Has Been Found Guilty Of Murdering Seven Newborn Babies,

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I agree with all this.

Yet that is exactly the sort of bus service we need again, if the Council expect people to give up their cars.

Well they're making it so expensive to own a car that soon only politicians and councillors will be able to afford them 

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Aye those councillors on 13 grand a year allowances, they must be able to go to Florida five months of the year too on those wages. 

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Aye those councillors on 13 grand a year allowances, they must be able to go to Florida five months of the year too on those wages. 

Spoiler

🙄

Give it a rest please - YAWN

Jack would likely have more fun on his hols. if he went with padders,  Al and Hackey.

Edited by cressida
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Seems she is appealing! 

Anna B will be pleased as punch that the convicted child murderer is doing so. 

No idea on what grounds the appeal is being made, though. 

Could be anything really I suppose. I guess we'll find out soon enough. If there are legitimate reasons then fine, she's entitled to appeal but it needs to be something pretty big to get the conviction overturned or a retrial?

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Could be anything really I suppose. I guess we'll find out soon enough. If there are legitimate reasons then fine, she's entitled to appeal but it needs to be something pretty big to get the conviction overturned or a retrial?

I don't think you can appeal merely because you don't like the verdict,  it either has to be on a procedural error, or its an appeal on the length of sentence. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I don't think you can appeal merely because you don't like the verdict,  it either has to be on a procedural error, or its an appeal on the length of sentence. 

Whatever the reason I'm sure her supporters will be loud and obnoxious. 

31 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

She is appealing because she is maintaining her innocence.  You can appeal if you believe the jury got the verdict wrong.