Nurse Lucy Letby Has Been Found Guilty Of Murdering Seven Newborn Babies,

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Just exposing their complete bile and will keep doing so.

It's a never ending task but one I am only too happy to take on.

I expect no medals or statues though, especially a statue as the Guardian would encourage tearing it down.

Well nothing does that quite like doing precisely the same thing you're whining about... over and over again! :thumbsup:

So... what is this deep inner guilt you self evidently have? 🤣

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Well nothing does that quite like doing precisely the same thing you're whining about... over and over again! :thumbsup:

So... what is this deep inner guilt you self evidently have? 🤣

Nice try. 

Tell me that's not all you have is it?

Hang on....

🤣

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Tell me that's not all you have is it?

You literally did the very thing you complained about The Guardian doing, in the same sentence! :loopy::thumbsup:

Your post speaks for itself.... What more do I, or anyone, need? 🤣

Just what is it you're hiding? 🙄

Edited by Magilla

7 minutes ago, Magilla said:

You literally did the very thing you complained about The Guardian doing, in the same sentence! :loopy::thumbsup:

Your post speaks for itself.... What more do I, or anyone, need? 🤣

Just what is it you're hiding? 🙄

It really is all you have isn't it.

Our Justice system is one of the oldest in the world, (?) full of mystifying traditions, and is very loath to change, in spite of numerous attempts

Maybe it needs to be properly updated to fit the times. It's a ridiculously expensive, unaffordable and over lengthy process, with all sorts of rules that prevent the truth coming out.

It is also very dependent on the quality and efficiency (and cunning) of the legal participants to do their jobs correctly. 

"It's not about Justice, It's about the Law" as I was told by a solicitor. That needs to change.

Edited by Anna B

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

When speaking about this particular case?

I've not checked. 

Maybe you could show me an article discussing this case and stating that sometimes there is no explanation....but then manages to swerve in a predictable pathetic jibe against the government.   So basically they ARE trying to make out there is an explanation aren't they.

Using this horrific case to highlight their narrative is just what I would expect from the vile Guardian.

Is it really that remarkable that a left leaning newspaper will put a left wing slant on an opinion piece on a crime? The right wing press are not reticent in putting a right wing slant on similar.  If I had the inclination I’m sure I’d have no difficulty finding lots of examples and could have a good old whinge about how dreadful it is on this forum.  
I would suggest you don’t read anything from the Guardian if you find left wing opinions offensive.  If you stick to the Daily Mail/Telegraph/GB News etc you will read what you want to read and all will be well.  Otherwise its like a vegan walking into a butchers shop and being shocked they sell meat. 

3 minutes ago, redruby said:

Is it really that remarkable that a left leaning newspaper will put a left wing slant on an opinion piece on a crime? The right wing press are not reticent in putting a right wing slant on similar.  If I had the inclination I’m sure I’d have no difficulty finding lots of examples and could have a good old whinge about how dreadful it is on this forum.  
I would suggest you don’t read anything from the Guardian if you find left wing opinions offensive.  If you stick to the Daily Mail/Telegraph/GB News etc you will read what you want to read and all will be well.  Otherwise its like a vegan walking into a butchers shop and being shocked they sell meat. 

Thanks for the advice but I will keep exposing the Racist, sexist and hypocritical bile the Guardian prints until I feel necessary.

It's quite sad that folk are critical of this.

Wonder why?

5 minutes ago, redruby said:

I don't know about all programmes on GBnews but find the ones I have seen quite objective and intentionaly have reviewers from either side of the political divide.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Thanks for the advice but I will keep exposing the Racist, sexist and hypocritical bile the Guardian prints until I feel necessary.

It's quite sad that folk are critical of this.

Wonder why?

Well I’d like I’d give my head a wobble if I spent my days ranting about something so pointless.