Nurse Lucy Letby Has Been Found Guilty Of Murdering Seven Newborn Babies,

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

It would be a dilemma for me personally 

But you had no dilemma in castigating the poor parents of Lucy Letby's victims as "getting rich of [sic] their dead babies".

That is truly unforgivable, and you've crossed a line as far as I'm concerned - don;t try & make out you're wrestling with a conscience - I don;t think you have one.

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

But you had no dilemma in castigating the poor parents of Lucy Letby's victims as "getting rich of [sic] their dead babies".

That is truly unforgivable, and you've crossed a line as far as I'm concerned - don;t try & make out you're wrestling with a conscience - I don;t think you have one.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way 

And I don't need your forgiveness 

6 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I suspected  it will go into the millions. It will definitely help the ones who were left disabled. I suspect they are the ones who will get the most money  depending on how much care their child needs. Either way all the families deserve to be compensated. 

That's far enough.

I didn't now some babies had survived and were now disabled

I thought she killed them all 

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Well I'm sorry you feel that way 

Sure you are.

Just now, Jack Grey said:

And I don't need your forgiveness 

Good, because you're not getting it from me.

I just hope that no-one reading your posts is personally connected with this, or any similar case.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

That's a very good point and I quite agree.

I believe the NHS needs a full top to bottom reorganisation before it can run properly again,

especially with regard to both pay,  and power distribution between  health / clinical,   and managerial staff. 

I agree. But with the Tories in charge, it will inevitably follow the American model which would be a disaster. We're getting nearer and nearer privatisation as the norm. Please, please look at other systems outside this stranglehold which doesn't work well for the majority of Americans. There may be better ways of doing things, but America isn't it.   

8 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I agree. But with the Tories in charge, it will inevitably follow the American model which would be a disaster. We're getting nearer and nearer privatisation as the norm. Please, please look at other systems outside this stranglehold which doesn't work well for the majority of Americans. There may be better ways of doing things, but America isn't it.   

Hmmmm, yeah but think how profitable it could be for those at the top. 

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Well something needs to change 

Because the NHS can't carry on as it is 

It needs to be run like a business not a charity 

Edited by Jack Grey

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

Correct again Anna,  and you would think that they would seriously consider models around the world.

Unfortunately this won't happen because,  apart from the  Tories aping American style health,  we already know that Starmer and his Shadow Health Secretary Wes Streeting, together with Yvette Cooper

are accepting money from a leading American Health Care company.    If it was just the Tories,  we could have hopes for change but,  if Labour want to go down the same path,  the NHS will be lost.

I have serious doubts whether any politicians from any of the parties can be trusted to care for the NHS except maybe,  for the left wing of the Labour party,  but they are now bound & gagged.