Nurse Lucy Letby Has Been Found Guilty Of Murdering Seven Newborn Babies,

1 minute ago, fools said:

which ones don't use any private companies, or insurance.

Nobody mentioned private companies or insurance except with regard to the American System.

I suggested studying what other similar countries do in their systems but,  in any case,  I'm convinced that ours could work again with the correct reorganisation.

10 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Some things thrived with privatisation, such as the railways, bus services and my prescription service that I use. Other things have deteriorated dramatically, such as Royal Mail and energy providers.

I certainly would not cite either the railways,  or the bus companies,  as thriving under privatisation.  Quite the opposite in fact,  alongside, the water, gas & electric industries.

I remember when Sheffield had the finest transport system you could ask for,  the likes of which,  you won't see again.

Edited by Organgrinder

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Nobody mentioned private companies or insurance except with regard to the American System.

I suggested studying what other similar countries do in their systems but,  in any case,  I'm convinced that ours could work again with the correct reorganisation.

you accuse the tories of apeing american style health, whatever that means, and suggest we look to other countries for this perfect health system, which presumably is done 100% by the state, and all funded by tax ... which country does that, where do we need to look

did a minister interview and supervise this nurse, or was it perhaps nothing to do with politics.

8 minutes ago, fools said:

you accuse the tories of apeing american style health, whatever that means, and suggest we look to other countries for this perfect health system, which presumably is done 100% by the state, and all funded by tax ... which country does that, where do we need to look

did a minister interview and supervise this nurse, or was it perhaps nothing to do with politics.

My Bold:   Yes, I did say that.

I also said to look at other countries but,  I never mentioned  "perfect health system,  never mentioned being done 100% by the state. and also,  never mentioned being all funded by tax".       You Tories are brilliant at putting words into other peoples mouths but,   if you want to quote me,  quote simply what I have said.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

My Bold:   Yes, I did say that.

I also said to look at other countries but,  I never mentioned  "perfect health system,  never mentioned being done 100% by the state. and also,  never mentioned being all funded by tax".

You Tories are brilliant at putting words into other peoples mouths but,   if you want to quote me,  quote simply what I have said

Did I interrupt your simplistic left wing nonsense.

1 minute ago, fools said:

Did I interrupt your simplistic left wing nonsense.

Who cares ?     We do tend to get trivia posted by right wing members who can't read and understand what they've just read.

16 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Some things thrived with privatisation, such as the railways, bus services and my prescription service that I use. Other things have deteriorated dramatically, such as Royal Mail and energy providers.

Can't be Trans Pennine trains because they've been brought back into public ownership after the failure of the First Group to provide an adequate service. Same with the East coast mainline, LNER and Southeastern railways.

What does rail renationalisation mean and who owns UK railways? | Evening Standard

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Who cares ?     We do tend to get trivia posted by right wing members who can't read and understand what they've just read.

look elsewhere, that's it, not much of a revelation from the lefties, sounds like something Burnham might say. Let us know when you come up with a plan