Nurse Lucy Letby Has Been Found Guilty Of Murdering Seven Newborn Babies,

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yes I've just looked it up. Ridiculous stuff. 

Hopefully permission is refused. 

You have to acknowledge she was found not guilty on two charges of attempted murder and the jury failed to reach verdicts on six charges of attempted murder.   At the end of the day she has nothing to lose by lodging an appeal. 

1 minute ago, Axe said:

You have to acknowledge she was found not guilty on two charges of attempted murder and the jury failed to reach verdicts on six charges of attempted murder.   At the end of the day she has nothing to lose by lodging an appeal. 

"News of her planned appeal comes after it was revealed a further court hearing will take place on 25 September where the Crown Prosecution Service will decide whether to pursue a retrial for six outstanding counts of attempted murder."

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

"News of her planned appeal comes after it was revealed a further court hearing will take place on 25 September where the Crown Prosecution Service will decide whether to pursue a retrial for six outstanding counts of attempted murder."

It would be a waste of taxpayers money to have retrial regarding the six charges of attempted murder which the jury failed to reach a verdict.

I expected Letby to appeal against her whole life sentence, I’m sure we will soon find out why she is appealing her sentence.

The police officer Wayne Cuzens who murdered Sarah Everard appealed against his whole life sentence, his lawyer said a whole life sentence was excessive for murdering one person, what a joke. I’m pleased he lost his appeal.

4 hours ago, Axe said:

It would be a waste of taxpayers money to have retrial regarding the six charges of attempted murder which the jury failed to reach a verdict.

Tell those babies parents that then.   I take it you don't have children or even,  a heart possibly ?

We waste money by the skip load most of the time without blinking.

Edited by Organgrinder

9 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Tell those babies parents that then.   I take it you don't have children or even,  a heart possibly ?

We waste money by the skip load most of the time without blinking.

Grow up.  I trust the judgement of the jury who found Lucy Letby guilty of the murder charges and attempted murder charges which she has been sentenced for.  The same jury will have had reasonable doubt  regarding the attempted murder charges they failed to reach verdicts.  If I was a parent of one of those children I would have the satisfaction of knowing Lucy Letby will never harm or attempt to harm another child again.  Having a retrial for the attempted murder charges would also bring up the issue of whether it is possible for Lucy Letby to have a fair trial due to the media coverage after she was found guilty of the charges she is now serving time in prison for.  I agree there is far too much taxpayers money wasted in this country but unlike you I do blink.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Axe said:

Grow up.  I trust the judgement of the jury who found Lucy Letby guilty of the murder charges and attempted murder charges which she has been sentenced for.  The same jury will have had reasonable doubt  regarding the attempted murder charges they failed to reach verdicts.  If I was a parent of one of those children I would have the satisfaction of knowing Lucy Letby will never harm or attempt to harm another child again.  Having a retrial for the attempted murder charges would also bring up the issue of whether it is possible for Lucy Letby to have a fair trial due to the media coverage after she was found guilty of the charges she is now serving time in prison for.  I agree there is far too much taxpayers money wasted in this country but unlike you I do blink.

Some families may need a conviction to be able to claim compensation

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

You blink so much that you miss most of what happens.

Those babies parents want justice for their own babies and not just for those she was found guilty of.

Unlike you,  I trust the judgement of hardly anyone,  knowing this once great country and its aw and order has gone to the dogs.

You yourself are a prime example of this failure.

On 16/09/2023 at 08:52, Organgrinder said:

You blink so much that you miss most of what happens.

Those babies parents want justice for their own babies and not just for those she was found guilty of.

Unlike you,  I trust the judgement of hardly anyone,  knowing this once great country and its aw and order has gone to the dogs.

You yourself are a prime example of this failure.

I trust the judgement of the jury who attended every day of the Lucy Letby trial.  You are fool for not trusting the judgement of others who have more information and knowledge than yourself.