Nurse Lucy Letby Has Been Found Guilty Of Murdering Seven Newborn Babies,

5 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Have you tried setting up multiple forum accounts...

... and using each one to report the thread?

That seems to do the trick... :roll:

that would never work, the moderator would suss they are being played ...

oh

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Have you tried setting up multiple forum accounts...

... and using each one to report the thread?

That seems to do the trick... :roll:

You appear to be the expert on such practices, so I’ll leave you to your devious devices. 

• Thanks 1

I've not been following the Lucy Letby trial,  listening to Radio 4 it was being discussed and the interviewer asked a professional doctor why would Letby murder the babies,  the professional lady went on about a nurse seeing all the welcoming cards and how happy the babies mothers were and the attention they were receiving,  that it motivated her to kill -  getting at the mothers by murdering their babies.

I think there must have been another motive,  because I've never heard of that before.

2 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

My thoughts are bring back the death penalty.

Would you really trust the government with the power to execute people? There's recently been a couple of cases where people have served 15 years in prison before DNA evidence exonerated them. That will be the tip of the iceberg too. You can't dig people up from their grave once you realise they aren't guilty.

Edited by Vrsaljko
  • Like 2

The government has ordered an independent enquiry,   how was it that even after two baby deaths she was still in the maternity ward,  did they not suspect her?   Did they check the medical equipment?

Why is there going to be an enquiry,  is it because there are doubts or is it because of hospital incompetence?

8 minutes ago, cressida said:

The government has ordered an independent enquiry,   how was it that even after two baby deaths she was still in the maternity ward,  did they not suspect her?   Did they check the medical equipment?

Why is there going to be an enquiry,  is it because there are doubts or is it because of hospital incompetence?

They weren't sure that it was murder at first, only after a number of deaths were suspicions raised.

Once their suspicions were raised, they should have gone to the police, not hospital managers.

Letby was, innocent until proven guilty.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, El Cid said:

They weren't sure that it was murder at first, only after a number of deaths were suspicions raised.

Once their suspicions were raised, they should have gone to the police, not hospital managers.

Letby was, innocent until proven guilty.

I heard when concerns were raised the executive brushed them away . Then the executive were forced to go to the Police “ kicking and screaming “ 

Guest ThaBoom

Saw some of the news, and one incident where another nurse relates to hearing a painful cry from one premature baby.

When she went in to the room to check, Letby was there with her hands in the incubator- telling the nurse she was 'calming the baby down '. But, was in fact injecting it with air! 😔 

This woman should be hung if I had it my way. Doubt she will survive long in prison - a few will want to get her. No one likes a child killer.

6 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

Saw some of the news, and one incident where another nurse relates to hearing a painful cry from one premature baby.

When she went in to the room to check, Letby was there with her hands in the incubator- telling the nurse she was 'calming the baby down '. But, was in fact injecting it with air! 😔 

This woman should be hung if I had it my way. Doubt she will survive long in prison - a few will want to get her. No one likes a child killer.

She will most likely end up in Rampton with Beverley Allitt.