Absolute Madness - Pubs To Open Early On Sunday Morning

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It is superb, my go to every time.

It's awesome 

The lefties dont like it because they don't pay £30 an hour but when I go it seems full of people ordering vanilla lattes 

And the one on Eccy Road is full of students

Weird 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Jack Grey

Reading some of the posts on hear reminds me of Nazi Germany and the role of women. Hitler believed the role of woman was domestic and their job was to stay at home. Thank god he didn’t win the war.

Well done to the Lionesses, you played a good clean game. Hold your head up high ladies and be proud of what you have achieved.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

And If you're really posh you can have it with salmon

Or if you're Jewish or Muslim 

Not that keen on salmon,  I sometimes eat a small tin of salmon as a snack  (I'm not Jewish or Muslim but respect their choices)

I'd prefer to be vegetarian,  would probably need support.

Wonder what Axy is having for breakfast.

Edited by cressida

1 hour ago, Axe said:

As it happened it turned out to be a waste of time opening the pubs early.  The women were supposed to be showing the real men's England team how it is done.  Perhaps they would have done better if they had a male manager like the winning Spanish team.  Still the madness continues and BBC Breakfast is showing young girls who want to become football players.  Instead of practising keepy uppies these young girls should be learning domestic skills such as ironing, sewing and cake baking. 

It was a great game but someone has to lose, thats football,  as for ironing, sewing and cake baking, after another foolish, chauvinist post, you ought to iron your head, sew your lips shut and bake your head.  :loopy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

It was a great game but someone has to lose, thats football,  as for ironing, sewing and cake baking, after another foolish, chauvinist post, you ought to iron your head, sew your lips shut and bake your head.  :loopy:

It's just a joke

Do you know any women?

They make fun of men all the time and quite rightly so

Watch comedians like Sarah Millican or Alexandra Wong or Amy Schumer 

They're not as funny as men but they give it a good try

Bless em 💋

Edited by Jack Grey

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

It's just a joke

Do you know any women?

They make fun of men all the time and quite rightly so

Watch comedians like Sarah Millican or Alexandra Wong or Any Schumer 

They're not as funny as men but they give it a good try

Bless em 💋

Its not a joke its an archaic attitude,  because certain insecure  Men feel threatened by Women,  the biggest joke here is you and that Clown, Axe. :roll:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Did you attend your local pub to watch the girls play and enjoy your half pint of shandy?

9 minutes ago, Axe said:

Did you attend your local pub to watch the girls play and enjoy your half pint of shandy?

I watched the game in my house on a TV which is connected to an arial,  the perks of living in a house as opposed to a cave. :hihi:

• Like 1