Absolute Madness - Pubs To Open Early On Sunday Morning

14 hours ago, Axe said:

Our King and Queen obviously  have more important things to do than the King and Queen of Spain. Enough said.

Yes its a massive Job sweeping all their  Skullduggery acts under the enormous carpets they have in those big waste of space Castle's and Palace's,   but nowt stops em skulking up to Balmoral to carry on laughing at the British Mugs who support them.  :suspect:

6 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Yes its a massive Job sweeping all their  Skullduggery acts under the enormous carpets they have in those big waste of space Castle's and Palace's,   but nowt stops em skulking up to Balmoral to carry on laughing at the British Mugs who support them.  :suspect:

They will no doubt be attending the Braemar Highland Games which is more prestigious than a women's football match.

23 minutes ago, Axe said:

They will no doubt be attending the Braemar Highland Games which is more prestigious than a women's football match.

There you go!  You have just shown your Chauvinistic hand,  a Womens football match,  you wouldn't have  trivialized it if the Men had been in the Final of the  World Cup,  I think you should join Charlie boy at the Highland games and Toss the caber because your both a pair of Tossers.  :roll:

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

There you go!  You have just shown your Chauvinistic hand,  a Womens football match,  you wouldn't have  trivialized it if the Men had been in the Final of the  World Cup,  I think you should join Charlie boy at the Highland games and Toss the caber because your both a pair of Tossers.  :roll:

Yes if the men ever make a World Cup final I most certainly will watch the game either at home or in the pub.

BTW,  did you manage to get to the airport to cheer the girls off of the plane?

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Yes if the men ever make a World Cup final I most certainly will watch the game either at home or in the pub.

BTW,  did you manage to get to the airport to cheer the girls off of the plane?

Cheer the Girls off the plane?   I didn't realise  Sunak, Bozo and Gove had been on holiday together. :hihi: