Absolute Madness - Pubs To Open Early On Sunday Morning

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

You mean lesbians? 

I recall as a young teenager looking up the description of ‘lesbian’ .I was most interested in what they did to each other’s body’s and decided there and then that as I aspired to do similar that I must be a lesbian. 😉

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Axe said:

Who on earth is choosing to go to the pub on Sunday morning to watch women playing football rather than going to their regular Church service?  Absolute madness.

Yet again another extremely poor and ridiculous contribution,  if people choose to go and watch the English Women show the Men and the World how to play football thats up to them.  The Women are really showing the Chauvinistic Pigs how to play the game and its bugging the life out of them.  :roll:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Yet again another extremely poor and ridiculous contribution,  if people choose to go and watch the English Women show the Men and the World how to play football thats up to them.  The Women are really showing the Chauvinistic Pigs how to play the game and its bugging the life out of them.  :roll:

Well said mate.   You can always expect blunt Axe to say something stupid,  and he never disappoints.

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

He would be staight down to his local  Boozer tomorrow morning if his hero Bozo was in there.  :hihi:

And maybe,  they would both talk a lot more sense after 8 pints of Stooonses too

14 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Well on the bright side there shouldn't be many women going to the pub early on that Sunday as they'll have cleaning to do as well as preparing Sunday lunch for the man in their lives. 

It was a sad time in the 20th century days when men were expected to enter the kitchen and help out.😂

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

It is not a surprise a big girl's blouse enjoys women's football better than proper football.  The sensible thing to do would be to move back the kick off until normal Sunday pub opening hours.  In any case I doubt the types attending the early hours opening to watch women playing football drink more than half a shandy. 

Edited by Axe
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

It is not a surprise a big girl's blouse enjoys women's football better than proper football.  The sensible thing to do would be to move back the kick off until normal Sunday pub opening hours.  

Aye I am sure the FA gave FIFA a bell on Thursday to ask them to move the most important football game in the world for women back a hour just to suit pub opening times in one country 😂😂