What Was The Best Film You Ever Saw ?

pattricia

6 minutes ago, pattricia said:

We’ve had the worst film you ever saw, but what was the best ? Mine was KES. Based on Barry Hines A Kestrel For A Knave. About a bullied lad from a working class family who finds a purpose when he discovers an interest in falconry.

Can't remember seeing George Clooney in that film.  :confused:

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

We’ve had the worst film you ever saw, but what was the best ? Mine was KES. Based on Barry Hines A Kestrel For A Knave. About a bullied lad from a working class family who finds a purpose when he discovers an interest in falconry.

We had to read the book and do a book report in Year 7 for that. 

Someone in my class hadn't read the book so on the morning of the lesson he asked us what the book was about so he could write something up quickly. Someone told him the kestrel dies because Billy Caspers brother put it in the microwave. He went and wrote it in the report 😂😂

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

Great choice