Are You Losing It?

5 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

True but it's acceptable when youre old

No one is gonna shout at an old man who farts in a lift 

😂😂😂  Comedy gold . Got tears in my eyes at that comment :thumbsup: . Nothing funnier than a well timed fart .

Once found my phone in the fridge .😀

6 minutes ago, dsweetman said:

not so funny when one,s partner developes alzheimers,it becomes very difficult not to snap when the same comment is made 6 times during 1/2 an hour!What was a loving relationship for 55 years is in danger of complete collapse!

If she isn't aware that it's irksome,  what if you walked into another room would she be able to understand,  not meaning to be obtuse but wondering if she can make an observation when she has clarity that it's upsetting for you.

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

😂😂😂  Comedy gold . Got tears in my eyes at that comment :thumbsup: . Nothing funnier than a well timed fart .

Once found my phone in the fridge .😀

Evening Hackey,

Just found an interesting bit of information for you........

According to the Guinness Book of Records, the longest fart ever recorded was 2 minutes-42 seconds, by a Bernard Clemmens..

24 minutes ago, Padders said:

Evening Hackey,

Just found an interesting bit of information for you........

According to the Guinness Book of Records, the longest fart ever recorded was 2 minutes-42 seconds, by a Bernard Clemmens..

But did it honk? 

Without the smell they seem a tad pointless.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, cressida said:

If she isn't aware that it's irksome,  what if you walked into another room would she be able to understand,  not meaning to be obtuse but wondering if she can make an observation when she has clarity that it's upsetting for you.

I try,these days to be in another room!but that is difficult when we are going somewhere in the car!Among other things is forgetting something that I tell her and me being accused of not sharing information so I now have a calender on which I place coloured stickers for events!