Are You Losing It?

28 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm looking forward to old age and being able to use memory loss to my advantage

I'm also looking at being able to just break wind in public places and being able to insult people at bus stops and in supermarkets 

The woke brigade won't like you insulting people....or trumping

I set myself memory tests.

At the moment I am attempting to remember when I bought my Lewis Leathers leather jacket from N. Jones at the bottom of the Moor for approx. £7.

Because of remembering past occurrences I have narrowed it down to before 13th July 1963(the date on a photo when I know I had it )

It is surprising what memories are rekindled when carrying out such an exercise.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm looking forward to old age and being able to use memory loss to my advantage

I'm also looking at being able to just break wind in public places and being able to insult people at bus stops and in supermarkets 

I do that now and I'm way off OAP status :hihi:

not so funny when one,s partner developes alzheimers,it becomes very difficult not to snap when the same comment is made 6 times during 1/2 an hour!What was a loving relationship for 55 years is in danger of complete collapse!