Do White Families Represent 'Real Londoners'?

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

So what are you proposing to stop this happening?

Glad to see you've got the Guardian on your reading list :thumbsup:

Though I'm not sure what the problem is.... All I know is that when I'm not able to look after myself I'll be grateful for Muhammad to help me with the basics of life. I'd rather that than someone called Al Bundy, trastrick or fools

Thank god for that.

Saves me having to listen to some righteous drivel.

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Thank god for that.

Saves me having to listen to some righteous drivel.

In those circumstances where I might need care, who says I'd be talking to you about politics and society? If I were in that situation of needing care, it'd be about more mundane things....

Edited by Mister M

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

Glad to see you've got the Guardian on your reading list :thumbsup:

Though I'm not sure what the problem is.... All I know is that when I'm not able to look after myself I'll be grateful for Muhammad to help me with the basics of life. I'd rather that than someone called Al Bundy, trastrick or fools

Edited 2 hours ago by Mister M

Living a nanny state dependent life, and dying a dependant?

You are wise not to depend on me though. I'm pro-choice. I believe in euthanasia! :)

When I can no longer look after myself, my family are under strict orders to pull the plug, get me a morphine shot in the arm, so I can go gently into that good night with visions of sugar plums and fairies.

(Like the one I got, when they fixed my messy broken arm. Closest thing to heaven I ever experienced. I can see why some unfortunate souls get addicted to it!)

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Living a nanny state dependent life, and dying a dependant?

You are wise not to depend on me though. I'm pro-choice. I believe in euthanasia! :)

When I can no longer look after myself, my family are under strict orders to pull the plug, get me a morphine shot in the arm, so I can go gently into that good night with visions of sugar plums and fairies.

(Like the one I got, when they fixed my messy broken arm. Closest thing to heaven I ever experienced. I can see why some unfortunate souls get addicted to it!)

If I cant wipe my bum anymore then shoot me in the head 

14 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

If I cant wipe my bum anymore then shoot me in the head 

It's said that angry and hateful people are the ones that show bitterness and anger towards their family, and the ones who will hang on to life, when terminally ill.

I don't know if it's a last minute fear of meeting their maker, or the outpouring of their real feelings about family., and want to make them pay!

Edited by trastrick

9 minutes ago, trastrick said:

It's said that angry and hateful people are the ones that show bitterness and anger towards their family, and the ones who will hang on to life, when terminally ill.

I don't know if it's a last minute fear of meeting their maker, or the outpouring of their real feelings about family., and want to make them pay!

It's dispicable when relatives fight over the will and testament

Like vultures 

I plan to blow my money in my final years on prostitutes and heroin 

And if I'm killed suddenly then that RSPCA will get

So if I'm killed by a pack of dogs then it'll be under suspicious circumstances 

Or just one cat 

Edited by Jack Grey

having only just returned this afternoon from our once great city, a city i was born in, i must say Khans city is a mess the taxi drivers the uber drivers were all saying what a mess it is especially the roads system and congestion charge, almost every shop, bar , hotel and venue we visited was being run by ethnics of various races but mostly indians, pakistanis and somali, the shops and even the main attractions are filthy the streets are filthy, even the flowerbeds outside our hotel on tower bridge looked like a bomb site , cans bottle and god knows what , flowers or weeds  couldnt tell.

the vast majority is now not white so KHAN has got his wish, the advert is probably correct its such a mish mash of cultures where nothing is predominant, i used to love going back to London sadly i doubt i will go back in a hurry.

my grandad an ex docker on the Wharfs must be turning in his grave if he could see it now.

• Haha 1