Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Mansfield Carabao Cup

bassett one

Who will be the target of the “out” chants on Saturday I wonder?

Manager or owner?

Or both?

The Xisco Out thread is in full swing over on Owlstalk. That didn’t take long!

Is there a Pulis vibe in the air?

Edited by PapaLazarou

well things are not good,but re-building a side is never easy,might be best so they can concentrate on the re-build,but it aint going to be easy and chansiri will sack him if theres no improvement thats for sure,only consolation is he wont have to pay him 3 full years pay.

2 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well things are not good,but re-building a side is never easy,might be best so they can concentrate on the re-build,but it aint going to be easy and chansiri will sack him if theres no improvement thats for sure,only consolation is he wont have to pay him 3 full years pay.

All Xisco's fault from you already I see.... just as it was Moore's....

Sorry but you are deluded mate.... You don't have to be an Owl to see who the chief blame is in S6... and that is your hero.

And listen, I could quite easily sit and chuckle....but I have relatives and good friends who are die hard Owls fans and it's not fair on them.

Also, technically....if you lot did manage to get your Sh*t together and achieve success, then it would probably increase the value of both clubs. In the modern market, any sort of top fligjt competition between the two of us would be beneficial...

Edited by Monkesreturn

6 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

A nothing game suddenly becomes a must win for the managers sake ,if nothing else…but what 11 XM will select is anyone’s guess …& Mansfield will fancy their chances ..they are unbeaten so far..

Which manager, the Owls' or Nigel Clough? And good luck to the latter anyway. As an Owl since 1957, they can now concentrate on staying in the bottom three of the Championship until next May.

Edited by St Petre
add

10 minutes ago, bassett one said:

😂😂😂