Do You Tip?

Regarding tipping delivery drivers, I've noticed that when you order through Just-Eat there is already a "service charge" percentage applied at the checkout, hopefully this actually goes to the right people and isn't just another way for a company to make money off people.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

Your going to have to be patient Daddy...

I've noticed recently he goes around checking for posters spelling mistakes, and then kindly correcting them........

What if the spelling mistakes are being made on porpoise!

• Haha 1

Always useful to tip

In the executive boxes at a football ground, I saw one of the waiters and poor bloke was clearly on the minumum wage serving people who were paying £5 for a can of cola.

I did feel the need to give this poor lad a tip, so I advised him if he came out with a larger tray then he could put more drinks onto the tray, so the important guests could receive their drinks faster

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Padders said:

Your going to have to be patient Daddy...

I've noticed recently he goes around checking for posters spelling mistakes, and then kindly correcting them........

Awwww, that's lovely of him. He's a good egg that hackey lad int he 

• Haha 1