Lionesses Avoid The Kids.

11 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

They are free agents, to go where they want and use which ever door they want.

Yeah good luck with telling the boss you won't be getting on the coach parked next to the plane and you will be making your own way through the terminal 😂😂

10 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

They are free agents, to go where they want and use which ever door they want.

Yeah, good luck with that next time you walk around a major international airport. Just pick any random door you want to wander around completely freely.      After all you're a free agent....right?

Let's see how far you'll get before the police put you in cuffs.     Go on. Do it, do it, do it.....I could do with a laugh.  

1 minute ago, ECCOnoob said:

Yeah, good luck with that next time you walk around a major international airport. Just pick any random door you want to wander around completely freely.      After all you're a free agent....right?

Let's see how far you'll get before the police put you in cuffs.     Go on. Do it, do it, do it.....I could do with a laugh.  

Why would you be put in cuffs for leaving an airport at a certain exit? Once you've passed security, you can go wherever you please.

25 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Why would you be put in cuffs for leaving an airport at a certain exit? Once you've passed security, you can go wherever you please.

Interesting. By past security on the inbound I assume you mean passport control. 

Am I allowed through these keypad controlled doors in baggage reclaim then? An example from Manchester... 

Screenshot-20230824-185008-Samsung-Inter

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Interesting. By past security on the inbound I assume you mean passport control. 

Am I allowed through these keypad controlled doors in baggage reclaim then? An example from Manchester... 

Screenshot-20230824-185008-Samsung-Inter

Obviously not..

The keypad entry should be the giveaway!