Latest Way They Influence Us (Tell Us. ) All How To Think

7 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

This thread, once or twice, but without trawling the thousands of other threads i'm confident you've used the term before for basically no reason at all.

And i wasn't accusing you personally of calling people Hitler... just people like you who have a problem with those who question the cults of trans and BLM etc.

I don't have a problem with those who question various cults.

Though I wouldn't label most of those who want to see advancement in the lives of others as 'cults'.

8 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

This thread, once or twice, but without trawling the thousands of other threads i'm confident you've used the term before for basically no reason at all.

And i wasn't accusing you personally of calling people Hitler... just people like you who have a problem with those who question the cults of trans and BLM etc.

The Climate Change activists are a doomsday cult

We've seen them all the way through human history

30 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Swept under the carpet by the embarrassed fools in the media, celebrities and politicians 

Isn't it just, it must be so embarrassing though to have been fooled when it was so blindingly obvious it was a complete scam.

The perpetrators knew that there are so many naive folk around and hit the button perfectly, especially those self loathing white folk who thought donating money would help them with their faux showing of guilt!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Well, the BLM leaders definitely advanced their lives.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/04/black-lives-matter-6-million-dollar-house.html

Given the almost bovine loyalty to Boris Johnson of many in the grassroots, the rampant crony contracts at the top, and the doolally support of organs like the Express, Telegraph and Mail, I'd say the Conservative Party is much more akin to a cult than any other social movement. 

Just now, Mister M said:

Given the almost bovine loyalty to Boris Johnson of many in the grassroots, the rampant crony contracts at the top, and the doolally support of organs like the Express, Telegraph and Mail, I'd say the Conservative Party is much more akin to a cult than any other social movement. 

Morning M.

That's whataboutery on a grandiose scale, impressive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Morning M.

That's whataboutery on a grandiose scale, impressive.

It's not whataboutery at all.

It's comparing one political / social movement to another political / social movement in terms of their cultish type behaviour.

I understand why you'd want to focus on something that's happening thousands of miles away, rather than something happening under your nose though :nod:

Just now, Mister M said:

It's not whataboutery at all.

It's comparing one political / social movement to another political / social movement in terms of their cultish type behaviour.

I understand why you'd want to focus on something that's happening thousands of miles away, rather than something happening under your nose though :nod:

That's quite the jump.

Again, impressive.

👍

So you are as angry at the BLM fraudsters as you are the Tory party?

Where can I find your posts ripping apart BLM?

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

That's quite the jump.

Again, impressive.

👍

So you are as angry at the BLM fraudsters as you are the Tory party?

Where can I find your posts ripping apart BLM?

Not as angry at BLM fraudsters as fraudsters in the Tory Party who helped their Tory friends and relatives get fat on lucrative tax payer funded contracts.

I don't give any money to BLM, BLM don't take money in tax, national insurance or other monies from me, BLM don't promise 'integrity, professionalism, and accountability at every level, nor are they bound by the Nolan Principles of good governance, or a Ministerial Code of Conduct.

Not sure why you're more angry with BLM than the dodgy shenannigans in the governing party at the moment, but that's up to you.

• Thanks 1