Latest Way They Influence Us (Tell Us. ) All How To Think

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Not as angry at BLM fraudsters as fraudsters in the Tory Party who helped their Tory friends and relatives get fat on lucrative tax payer funded contracts.

I don't give any money to BLM, BLM don't take money in tax, national insurance or other monies from me, BLM don't promise 'integrity, professionalism, and accountability at every level, nor are they bound by the Nolan Principles of good governance, or a Ministerial Code of Conduct.

Not sure why you're more angry with BLM than the dodgy shenannigans in the governing party at the moment, but that's up to you.

Crikey.

13 hours ago, RJRB said:

Quite possible from when Covid 19 was first identified,through the period of amassing statistics,and reassuringly for parents as time elapsed.

Prior to that no layman and many experts was in a position to give a copper bottomed guarantee that any particular group by age ,ethnicity,health status was at no or minimal risk.

I doubt that many people gained their own information and opinions from this or any other public Forum so the fact that your views were deleted would not be of great moment

It was made almost impossible to find anything that disagreed with the government narrative, as alternative views and information was being supressed.

What decided me was an interview with 4 eminent professionals, that was sent to me by someone on the Dark web. All were medical consultants, including a professor, (they each gave their names and credentials, which I checked out on more than one website.) They disagreed vehemently with much of the narrative, but said the only way they could get the message out was via the dark web, as all other avenues had been denied them.

That alone rang alarm bells.

I also talked personally with a Consultant in hospital, who said that building up natural immunity was by far the best course of action, and the vaccination was actually hampering this, and the repercussions were yet to be felt.

13 hours ago, RJRB said:

Edited by Anna B

8 minutes ago, Anna B said:

It was made almost impossible to find anything that disagreed with the government narrative, as alternative views and information was being supressed.

What decided me was an interview with 4 eminent professionals, that was sent to me by someone on the Dark web. All were medical consultants, including a professor, (they each gave their names and credentials, which I checked out on more than one website.) They disagreed vehemently with much of the narrative, but said the only way they could get the message out was via the dark web, as all other avenues had been denied them.

I also talked personally with a Consultant in hospital, who said that building up natural immunity was by far the best course of action, and the vaccination was actually hampering this, and the repercussions were yet to be felt.

Do you think that people who use the dark web to communicate their contra ideas are trying to influence people, and tell them how to think?

20 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Do you think that people who use the dark web to communicate their contra ideas are trying to influence people, and tell them how to think?

No, in this case I think they are trying to get both sides of the argument out there. It simply illustrates how hard that is to do when the government has a different agenda. Which is what this thread is all about.

Edited by Anna B

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

No, in this case I think they are trying to get both sides of the argument out there. It simply illustrates how hard that is to do. Which is what this thread is all about.

But both sides were certainly discussed on the internet. I think that consultant's view about herd immunity was also discussed at length on the radio, and to be fair, medics and decision makers also discussed why herd immunity (that is allowing the virus to run unimpeded throughout the country) would be catastrophic in terms of infection, death, and the ability of the NHS to cope.

7 minutes ago, Mister M said:

But both sides were certainly discussed on the internet. I think that consultant's view about herd immunity was also discussed at length on the radio, and to be fair, medics and decision makers also discussed why herd immunity (that is allowing the virus to run unimpeded throughout the country) would be catastrophic in terms of infection, death, and the ability of the NHS to cope.

Again, depends on the interpretation of the statistics and figures. I don't doubt the NHS would be unable to cope, but then it's not coping now is it? With the backlog. It barely copes each winter with flu etc. The government had cut the NHS to the bone and failed to prepare it, in spite of WHO warnings and guidelines, and IMO didn't want to be shown up. 

The Nightingale Hospitals they finally built at great expense remained unused in spite of the figures and the cost. It was all about appearances. Theatre.

27 minutes ago, Anna B said:

This re-writing of history and bad science has to be addressed.

First of all the Pandemic has spread across the world in several waves. Medical, scientific, institutions and government departments from all over the world struggled to understand the intensity of the problem, using previous understanding, knowledge and modern techniques. 

Here, you could see what was happening around the world as the virus spread avoiding travel restrictions, leaving countries to individually impose restrictions. The weakness of our government in imposing restrictions speedily contributed to the intensity and length of the first and second wave. 

The data and emerging understanding enabled the science people to offer a range of outcomes in response to actions that a government might take. This is totally normal and part of science- your ridiculous idea that there was suppression of views really does show an ignorance of the science world. It would be unheard of for mathematicians, virologists, epidemiologists, medics, statisticians, computer modellers etc. etc. to agree for a whole host of reasons. This myth that you try and create is underlined by the falsehood that natural immunity to Covid was better.

Re-writing history in the face of billions of documented  items, might work for you lot and your need for martyrdom, but won't make into the history or medical 'books'.

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

your ridiculous idea that there was suppression of views really does show an ignorance of the science world.

What a ridiculous, ignorant and insulting statement to make!

Covid Censorship Proved to Be Deadly

Wall Street Journal

https://www.wsj.com › Opinion › Commentary

Jul 7, 2023 — Government and social-media companies colluded to stifle dissenters who turned out to be right. By. Bret Swanson.

(PDF) Censorship and Suppression of Covid-19 Heterodoxy

ResearchGate

https://www.researchgate.net › publication › 364987307...

Nov 26, 2022 — To counter the perceived threat from doctors and scientists who challenge the official position of governmental and intergovernmental health ...

Information Isolation: Censoring the COVID-19 Outbreak

Freedom House

https://freedomhouse.org › report › report-sub-page

Governments are using the pandemic as a pretext to crack down on free expression and access to information.

YouTube's COVID Purge Raises Troubling Censorship ...

American Council on Science and Health

https://www.acsh.org › news › 2021/10/05 › youtubes...

Oct 5, 2021 — YouTube announced last week that it's banning a number of high-profile anti-vaccine activists from its platform. The policy shift is meant ...

The Censorship Industrial Complex

House Judiciary Committee Republicans | (.gov)

https://judiciary.house.gov › evo-subsites › files

Mar 9, 2023 — “Election Integrity Partnership”. 40. Aspen Institute Workshop Trains Top Journalists To Pre-Bunk “Hack and Leak” 42. Covid Censorship.

47 minutes ago, trastrick said:

What a ridiculous, ignorant and insulting statement to make!

Covid Censorship Proved to Be Deadly

Wall Street Journal

https://www.wsj.com › Opinion › Commentary

Jul 7, 2023 — Government and social-media companies colluded to stifle dissenters who turned out to be right. By. Bret Swanson.

(PDF) Censorship and Suppression of Covid-19 Heterodoxy

ResearchGate

https://www.researchgate.net › publication › 364987307...

Nov 26, 2022 — To counter the perceived threat from doctors and scientists who challenge the official position of governmental and intergovernmental health ...

Information Isolation: Censoring the COVID-19 Outbreak

Freedom House

https://freedomhouse.org › report › report-sub-page

Governments are using the pandemic as a pretext to crack down on free expression and access to information.

YouTube's COVID Purge Raises Troubling Censorship ...

American Council on Science and Health

https://www.acsh.org › news › 2021/10/05 › youtubes...

Oct 5, 2021 — YouTube announced last week that it's banning a number of high-profile anti-vaccine activists from its platform. The policy shift is meant ...

The Censorship Industrial Complex

House Judiciary Committee Republicans | (.gov)

https://judiciary.house.gov › evo-subsites › files

Mar 9, 2023 — “Election Integrity Partnership”. 40. Aspen Institute Workshop Trains Top Journalists To Pre-Bunk “Hack and Leak” 42. Covid Censorship.

If your part quote ie  "...your ridiculous idea that there was suppression of views really does show an ignorance of the science world." was an attempt to imply that I said the there was no censorship then I assume you did it deliberately to mislead or a failure to grasp how science works or was just another mistake. In full it reads that any censoring by our government does not work.

Science through maths delivers a range of outcomes and 'flavours' based on the observations, theory and model, followed up by continuing cycles of testing and criticism. It is not a YES/NO, RIGHT/WRONG thing. Papers are published, shared and reviewed around the world amongst thousands of workers in multiple fields. There are professional scientific journalists in dozens of countries who try and précis the hard science for other scientists and so the information flows out around the world. Nobody can stop this process. From this outflow new ideas coalesce to form research questions taken up all over the world and on it goes. 

We constantly hear media and in conversation people saying 'scientists say', 'scientists predict' etc. these are meaningless and valuless but sadly provide the basis of many 'scientific' conversations and are jumped on by the 'politicals'.

Trying to censor tens of thousands of workers in thousands of institutions working in dozens of fields in dozens of countries would be impossible. And, as we have seen it is only human nature that money and fame would always a temptation.    

13 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

If your part quote ie  "...your ridiculous idea that there was suppression of views really does show an ignorance of the science world." was an attempt to imply that I said the there was no censorship then I assume you did it deliberately to mislead or a failure to grasp how science works or was just another mistake. In full it reads that any censoring by our government does not work.

Science through maths delivers a range of outcomes and 'flavours' based on the observations, theory and model, followed up by continuing cycles of testing and criticism. It is not a YES/NO, RIGHT/WRONG thing. Papers are published, shared and reviewed around the world amongst thousands of workers in multiple fields. There are professional scientific journalists in dozens of countries who try and précis the hard science for other scientists and so the information flows out around the world. Nobody can stop this process. From this outflow new ideas coalesce to form research questions taken up all over the world and on it goes. 

We constantly hear media and in conversation people saying 'scientists say', 'scientists predict' etc. these are meaningless and valuless but sadly provide the basis of many 'scientific' conversations and are jumped on by the 'politicals'.

Trying to censor tens of thousands of workers in thousands of institutions working in dozens of fields in dozens of countries would be impossible. And, as we have seen it is only human nature that money and fame would always a temptation.    

Quite a dissembling soup of personal opinions, there, Annie. :)

But the government CENSORSHIP issue left the barn some time ago.

When they admitted suppressing data they had, data that was withheld from the public.

e.g.. studies on males between 18 and 45,  that contradicted their statements that the virus was "indiscriminate", because it could be used as "ammunition" by anti-vaxxers (and the political opposition).

e.g. the broad effort to dismiss the possibility, that the virus could have originated in a Communist Chinese Biological Research facility,  partially funded by Dr. Fauci's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases , as a "racist", "shiny object", conspiracy theory.

These same folks even today are pushing imminent catastrophic man made global warming on a vulnerable and fearful public, to further their political goals, which inevitably enriches their fellow travelers with political power and financial gain.

They are pushing another endless war on a vulnerable public, on the flawed premise that Putin wants to take over the World, and that Ukraine  is winning their war against  Russia.

The only folks who want to take over the world, are the Globalists with their declared and well publicised Liberal New World Order.

What really went down in the Obama/Biden's Ukraine is only now beginning to see the light of day.

As to the effectiveness of government censorship, you can fool some of the people, some of the time...........etc.  :)

But it's obvious that you and I see the world from vastly different viewpoints, and so I'll just record my disagreement, and give you the last word.

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1