India's Moon Landing.

57 minutes ago, melthebell said:

wrong, ive been at work all day, like ill be tomorow evening so youll be free to post yer right wing crap

Hmmm... :huh:

Sorry if I've got this wrong, Mr Mel...
... but didn't you recently "walk the plank" at your last job?

Without wanting to sound too patronising but...
... if so, then congratulations on finding a new one so quickly!

It makes a refreshing change to see someone making the effort to earn their keep...
... instead of spending all day on here criticising others! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Baron99 said:

I like to see it as a counterbalance to the purile left-wing rubbish you usually spout. 

Anyway, only a few posts in & YOU drag the debate into a race argument.  It must be a new record for loosing an argument?

Once again, you bring nothing to to SF. 

Go on, toddle off to bed.  'You' ve a 'busy' day  tomorrow.  Go on, off you go, sleepyhead. 

Always the case with the left. Can't think of an intelligent counter argument, call the other side an *insert term*-ist in hopes that it drowns out the actual point being made.

2 hours ago, Resident said:

Always the case with the left. Can't think of an intelligent counter argument, call the other side an *insert term*-ist in hopes that it drowns out the actual point being made.

Absolute nonsense, posters like Hecarte, Mister M, Sibon and several others wipe the floor with the forums right wingers every time, I'm embarrassed for you.

1 hour ago, Palomar said:

Absolute nonsense, posters like Hecarte, Mister M, Sibon and several others wipe the floor with the forums right wingers every time, I'm embarrassed for you.

I'm embarrassed and concerned for you and the rest of society. 

I, for one, will welcome our new overlords from the East when the West descends into complete and utter Left/Woke madness and the current generations won't fight because the noise of a weapon might offend someone. 

• Haha 2

Guest ThaBoom
11 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Great achievement for them being the first country to land at the Moon's South Pole. 

The cost?  The equivalent of £60 million. 

In 2022/2023, the UK apparently sent India £33.4 million in aid.  This is going to rise to £57 million. 

You know, something tells me they clearly don't need our money anymore!

Have you forgotten,  they are Indian.

Some of the cleverest people when it comes to money 💰 🤑 

Spend less of ours and more of others 😆 

12 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Great achievement for them being the first country to land at the Moon's South Pole. 

The cost?  The equivalent of £60 million. 

In 2022/2023, the UK apparently sent India £33.4 million in aid.  This is going to rise to £57 million. 

You know, something tells me they clearly don't need our money anymore!

Hmmm... :huh:

Well I'm not at all surprised by their "success"...

... unless we find out that we're all being scammed, and "mission control" is really a call centre in Delhi! :hihi:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, melthebell said:

and well done for posting the most obvious post of 2023

i was just waiting for foreign aid to be mentioned

Don't you care that you're taxes are being sent to a country that has spent billions sending a rocket to a piece of rock?

When they have millions of children living alone on their streets

And Arent you always complaining about UK nurses nor being paid enough? 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1