I Identify As A Circle

3 minutes ago, Palomar said:

You're literally not worth quoting.

Daddy speaks a lot of sense on this matter. We were all lied to and coerced. 

10 minutes ago, Palomar said:

My uncle caught Covid, died within the week, but not before passing it on to his daughter, she was in intensive care within a week, her husband caught it off her, he was in intensive care within a week.

How soon we forget

How do you know it was 'covid'? How do you know if they were telling the truth or not?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

A. Daddy speaks a lot of sense on this matter. We were all lied to and coerced. 

B. How do you know it was 'covid'? How do you know if they were telling the truth or not?

A. No he doesn't, it just happens that his family wasn't affected so he can hold onto a fantasy that makes him feel special.

B. An agent infected 3 of my close family within 2 weeks, leaving 1 dead and 2 in intensive care. What do you think might have 'really' happened?

9 minutes ago, Palomar said:

A. No he doesn't, it just happens that his family wasn't affected so he can hold onto a fantasy that makes him feel special.

Snipped 

We had colds and flu like any other year. We just didn't fall for the lies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, A.B.Yaffle said:

My point by starting this thread has sadly been proven. Why do posters have be horrible and rude to each other just because they don't agree on everything?

Because either (a) that is how they behave normally or (b) hiding behind a keyboard, they think they can act 'big' - i.e. ignorantly.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, A.B.Yaffle said:

My point by starting this thread has sadly been proven. Why do posters have be horrible and rude to each other just because they don't agree on everything?

Because that is the sad life that some lead by spending their waking hours addicted to social media.

The internet is the modern day Pandora’s Box and some cannot handle it

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Palomar said:

B. An agent infected 3 of my close family within 2 weeks, leaving 1 dead and 2 in intensive care. What do you think might have 'really' happened?

I think, unfortunately your family became ill, perhaps with pneumonia or a chest infection and perhaps with underlying medical issues and sadly passed away. I express my sympathies for your losses but I don't believe it was due to COVID, as it does not exist. The nurses are being paid to lie. A gagging order is in place. It also suits them, as they get the hero worshipping virtue signalling from most of society, for example, staff at Northern General were given free food from a local takeaway.

I have seen the empty hospitals with my own eyes and in video footage. Debbie Hicks recorded it during the "lockdown"(I hate using that word). She was then arrested for it. Why would supposedly stretched police resources be used for a woman filming a corridor? 

Why would nurses who are said to be dealing with a deadly and overwhelming virus able to rehearse and record dancing Tik Tok videos during their shift? Why was Carol McGiffin effectively taken off Loose Women for expressing her views against lockdowns and masks? Why did the prime minister (who is supposedly privy to expert information about the so-called virus) feel safe enough to hold a large Christmas party in the centre of densely populated London when there was said to be a deadly virus running rife? Why were masks mandated when it says on the packaging that they don't protect against viruses? Why were people sending un-swabbed tests off that came back as positive for this so-called virus?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Because either (a) that is how they behave normally or (b) hiding behind a keyboard, they think they can act 'big' - i.e. ignorantly.

That is also true.

In days gone by I have been involved in many discussions in pubs where people had opposing views whilst putting the world to rights.

Very few major fall outs although some could be recognised as having eccentric views.

Forums are a much harsher world and lack the immediacy of a conversation.

5 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I think, unfortunately your family became ill, perhaps with pneumonia or a chest infection and perhaps with underlying medical issues and sadly passed away. I express my sympathies for your losses but I don't believe it was due to COVID, as it does not exist. The nurses are being paid to lie. A gagging order is in place. It also suits them, as they get the hero worshipping virtue signalling from most of society, for example, staff at Northern General were given free food from a local takeaway.

I have seen the empty hospitals with my own eyes and in video footage. Debbie Hicks recorded it during the "lockdown"(I hate using that word). She was then arrested for it. Why would supposedly stretched police resources be used for a woman filming a corridor? 

Why would nurses who are said to be dealing with a deadly and overwhelming virus able to rehearse and record dancing Tik Tok videos during their shift? Why was Carol McGiffin effectively taken off Loose Women for expressing her views against lockdowns and masks? Why did the prime minister (who is supposedly privy to expert information about the so-called virus) feel safe enough to hold a large Christmas party in the centre of densely populated London when there was said to be a deadly virus running rife? Why were masks mandated when it says on the packaging that they don't protect against viruses? Why were people sending un-swabbed tests off that came back as positive for this so-called virus?

Oh dear .

So much effort,so little sense.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

That is also true.

In days gone by I have been involved in many discussions in pubs where people had opposing views whilst putting the world to rights.

Very few major fall outs although some could be recognised as having eccentric views.

Forums are a much harsher world and lack the immediacy of a conversation.

It's far easier to explain your views in person, face to face and it's more measured and you can sense the tone.

On a keyboard it's far more time consuming to explain what you mean so short sharp bursts of emotion are usually the norm often resulting in slanging matches.

Edited by Al Bundy