Wow Just Wow.

Alextopman

According to a pal of mine who follows the owls all over when they play Leeds away an adult owls ticket is £47 

seemingly Leeds home games against Cardiff and West Brom are priced at £27 & &28 respectively because each away team agreed to charge the same for the reverse game. It is said that mr chancer was offered the same deal by Leeds but refused. Hence the aforementioned £47 and presumably chancer will charge an even higher rate for Leeds fans at Hillsboro. That in itself will probably mean Wednesday fans paying even more ? 
didn’t chancer say that prices would be lower if the team were doing badly? Feel sorry for the genuine fans and my pal has said he and his mates will not go to Leeds away

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bassett one said:

a football team is a business and needs to charge,other teams charge more in the league for season tickets so i dont think the price is bad,but i am a pensioner so i must admit i get it a bit cheaper.

£51 not bad for a team just up from the third tier, sitting at the bottom of the Championship with an owner who once said supporters money meant nothing.

Are you saying Wednesday season tickets are under priced?.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

£51 not bad for a team just up from the third tier, sitting at the bottom of the Championship with an owner who once said supporters money meant nothing.

Are you saying Wednesday season tickets are under priced?.

Plus the compulsory quid booking fee

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

a football team is a business and needs to charge,other teams charge more in the league for season tickets so i dont think the price is bad,but i am a pensioner so i must admit i get it a bit cheaper.

When you hear what some footballers are paid, the ticket prices should not come as a surprise. 

I wonder how fans feel, knowing their hard earned wages are paying to keep the players in luxury?

• Like 3

The price is ridiculous but for balance that's the most expensive ticket in the most expensive stand and very few will actually pay that amount (probably less than a 100 fans), if you want to buy ale from a supermarket you don't use their £35 bottle of champagne as a yardstick for the rest, just saying.

It seems some on here don't want to admit that these prices are 'pants down', because they are worried that they are losing a point with blades fans....

Maybe you need to factor us out of the equation and look at the greater picture. It's nothing short of exploitation, there is no logic at all to support these over inflated prices. Think about your own fans rather than losing a forum battle....

It's an absolute shambles.... You haven't even shedded fees for players, there is no justification what so ever. Your owner is simply using and abusing the fans for his own failings...... no more family football, because they can't afford it....

Boot on the other foot and it be my team, I wouldn't care two tosses about the thoughts of Wednesday fans. I would be shouting disgrace from the rooftops..... I care about my team and I care about the future suporters of the club. I'm fed up of it being ruined by greed......

• Like 2

What I would like to know is where are the so called owls supporters clubs in all this? Chancer was quick to ask them to forums ,listen to his rants and make comments? 
Leeds supporters groups were quick to complain about certain high prices following which theses were reduced 

its no good huffing and puffing on forums cos nothing will change. 

• Like 1