Asylum Backlog Reaches Record High.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

What he said he would do.  he made 5 pledges remember ?

did he promise world peace too.

the French aren't going to play, ever, so they just get in boats whenever they want if the weather is ok, when they are here, the legal human rights grifters make sure they stay here ... so what you gonna do?

1 minute ago, fools said:

did he promise world peace too.

the French aren't going to play, ever, so they just get in boats whenever they want if the weather is ok, when they are here, the legal human rights grifters make sure they stay here ... so what you gonna do?

The French problem was created by Chief clown BoJo when he did Brexit without  re-negotiating the Dublin agreement.

The human rights grifters are only using the law whilst the government you support are wanting to break the law.   Sounds like you are backing the wrong side.

If the Tories did things properly and worked   WITH   the law instead of   AGAINST   the law,  they would find things much easier.

I thought Tories were supposed to be fine upstanding citizens and not lawbreakers.

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

The French problem was created by Chief clown BoJo when he did Brexit without  re-negotiating the Dublin agreement.

The human rights grifters are only using the law whilst the government you support are wanting to break the law.   Sounds like you are backing the wrong side.

If the Tories did things properly and worked   WITH   the law instead of   AGAINST   the law,  they would find things much easier.

I thought Tories were supposed to be fine upstanding citizens and not lawbreakers.

are you still under the illusion that I support them.

dublin agreement line is hogwash, as is the last para. The French could play ball and stop this, they aren't going to, that is their choice. We shouldn't give them any money whatsoever, until the number crossing is zero

Edited by fools

10 minutes ago, fools said:

are you still under the illusion that I support them.

dublin agreement line is hogwash, as is the last para. The French could play ball and stop this, they aren't going to, that is their choice.

You are the one defending them to me    -    that sounds like supporting them.

You are resorting to lying now.  the Dublin  ( hogwash )  agreement was a European law and covered us until we left.  Blame the  chief clown for not renegotiating that.

It is usual for Tories and their defenders to start lying when losing an argument.

Johnson told the French to do one so what makes you think that they would  play ball now

Edited by Organgrinder

Just now, Organgrinder said:

You are the one defending them to me.

You are resorting to lying now.  the Dublin  ( hogwash )  agreement was a European law and covered us until we left.  Blame the  chief clown for not renegotiating that.

It is usual for Tories and their defenders to start lying when losing an argument.

Johnson told the French to do one so what makes you think that they would  play ball now

you should look up lying in a dictionary

There is no need for an agreement, they could stop it, they choose not to. Saying pretty please isn't going to change that.

there was a referendum for brexit, the public told them to do one

1 minute ago, fools said:

you should look up lying in a dictionary

There is no need for an agreement, they could stop it, they choose not to. Saying pretty please isn't going to change that.

there was a referendum for brexit, the public told them to do one

I know what lying means and you calling the Dublin agreement "hogwash" is lying.

There is a need for an agreement.   We all make agreements all the time  -  try getting a mortgage without one.

You can't make another country do something because you order it,  without an agreement.  that's why we had the Dublin agreement until we left Europe.

The public didn't ask for a nasty Brexit    -    that was clever BoJo

There isn't a way out now without getting Europe back on side and that won't be easy.   Time for silly Sunak to admit he's licked.      and you too.

I'm gonna bed

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I know what lying means and you calling the Dublin agreement "hogwash" is lying.

There is a need for an agreement.   We all make agreements all the time  -  try getting a mortgage without one.

You can't make another country do something because you order it,  without an agreement.  that's why we had the Dublin agreement until we left Europe.

The public didn't ask for a nasty Brexit    -    that was clever BoJo

There isn't a way out now without getting Europe back on side and that won't be easy.   Time for silly Sunak to admit he's licked.      and you too.

I'm gonna bed

perhaps you missed the word "line", intentionally, to remove all context, as you often tend to do when calling people liars.

nah, just do the right thing, it'll stop many of your problems around Calais. Bit old fashioned expecting a stroppy child of a nation to act all adult like, but there's hope. Belgium does it.

The reaction in the european parliament the day after brexit was hilarious, tantrums galore.

Edited by fools

11 hours ago, Mister M said:

But you can choose your words carefully so as to convey what you believe without being grossly offensive.

Sorry but that's just rubbish, simple words are now deemed offensive and the people who it supposed to offend don't care or understand why the hoo-ha , it's the wokes who get it into their heads that they know better than the rest of us and think we will automatically agree with the rubbish they come up with, sadly this forum has some of these people.

But you can choose your words carefully so as to convey what you believe without being grossly offensive.

But you can choose your words carefully so as to convey what you believe without being grossly offensive

Edited by vmam
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, fools said:

perhaps you missed the word "line", intentionally, to remove all context, as you often tend to do when calling people liars.

nah, just do the right thing, it'll stop many of your problems around Calais. Bit old fashioned expecting a stroppy child of a nation to act all adult like, but there's hope. Belgium does it.

The reaction in the european parliament the day after brexit was hilarious, tantrums galore.

Better explain what you are rambling about    -    I don't have to do anything because I don't have any problems around Calais.    The problems are all silly Sunaks.

If he had the intelligence to realise how hard it is to stop,  he would not have made such a stupid pledge.

Now,  he,  and you,   have realised that we were right, all along,  so you have decided that it is France's problem instead.

Sunak made the pledge.    the asylum seekers are trying to get here and not to France.   The problem is Sunak's   and yours if you want to keep defending him.

Get used to the idea that the French won't help solve an English problem.

I don't mind what the European parliament does,   as we said that we didn't want to be a part of it.        More fool BoJo,   More fool Sunak and more fool you.

You lot are the ones with the tantrums now.

• 4 weeks later...