Asylum Backlog Reaches Record High.

Just now, fools said:

did you choose these words carefully, misterm

there seems to be a game of virtue signalling one-upmanship going on at the moment, all these people pretending to be nice, when in fact they are anything but.

and then there's the reporting bullying games, all under the radar, as it's always been on here.

I noticed that you chose to exclude your contributions from the conversation from where my quote was from, and from other threads where you were deliberately winding me up.

No I shouldn't have lost my temper, but don't pretend you're an innocent in that.

Just now, Mister M said:

I noticed that you chose to exclude your contributions from the conversation from where my quote was from, and from other threads where you were deliberately winding me up.

No I shouldn't have lost my temper, but don't pretend you're an innocent in that.

playing the victim yet again misterm.

3 minutes ago, fools said:

did you choose these words carefully, misterm

there seems to be a game of virtue signalling one-upmanship going on at the moment, all these people pretending to be nice, when in fact they are anything but.

and then there's the reporting bullying games, all under the radar, as it's always been on here.

Unfortunately, your edit of @Mister M's post doesn't show up in my quote, but your feeble attempt has not gone un-noticed.  What 'reporting bullying games'? If you mean a number of your posts have been removed, do you ever stop and wonder why?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fools said:

playing the victim yet again misterm.

No I'm not playing the victim. Far from it - I'm acknowledging that I shouldn't have posted what I did, and I'm sorry if I was offensive to you - but on that thread, and others you'd been goading me and winding me up.

I'll pop you on ignore, you do the same, then we won't get angry with each other.

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Unfortunately, your edit of @Mister M's post doesn't show up in my quote, but your feeble attempt has not gone un-noticed.  What 'reporting bullying games'? If you mean a number of your posts have been removed, do you ever stop and wonder why?

snitches and bullies you mean? and hypocrites, with their disguised swearing

Edited by fools