People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

You probably want to through the name of a country in there too. Wouldn’t want you confusing asylum seekers with other countries 

You said earlier that  they give us details of who they are and where they are from . How is this confirmed if they " lose" their documents ?

5 minutes ago, Delayed said:

And yes they need a roof over their heads. It’s not their fault that the government has run out of local housing and accommodation so that they are forced to put them up in whatever hotel is available.

But they choose to travel all the way across Europe and pay thousands to get on a boat to come here  FFS 

If they had to sleep on the streets they wouldn't come 

Or they'll probably pay for their own hotels 

Edited by Jack Grey

2 minutes ago, fools said:

form an opinion, and counter misinformation

you've done the dublin agreement line repeatedly, you can leave now, your job is done

not necessary, you're wasting an awful lot of time avoiding this search, do you suffer from anxiety

Nothing to do with anxiety more just a case of not accepting double standards. 

I don’t provide links for others that don’t do the same

17 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

The  "taking back control" promises were exactly the reverse of what they have done, which has left us with no control at all.

What is even worse,  is the fact that over time,  climate change and famine,  will drive even more people to migrate and will bring us the same result as people fleeing from war and persecution.

Won't argue with that but we can't go back and I would like to hear some suggestions on keeping immigration under control.

Edited by cressida

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

You said earlier that  they give us details of who they are and where they are from . How is this confirmed if they " lose" their documents ?

Finally a genuine question. 

We share data with other countries, they help verify and the home office have overseas staff to make their own enquiries to verify information. This is partly why asylum claims take so long 

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

But they choose to travel all the way across Europe and pay thousands to get on a boat to come here  FFS 

Your point being?

Just now, fools said:

form an opinion, and counter misinformation

you've done the dublin agreement line repeatedly, you can leave now, your job is done

I will leave when I'm ready.

You already have your opinion because you've been spouting it from the beginning.   Any information or misinformation will make no difference because they are here

You also know full well that the government found it can't deport them so why not wait and see what happens.

They will keep coming anyway so you are not going to miss anything.

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Won't argue with that but we can't go back and I would like to hear some suggestions on keeping immigration under control.

More staff in the home office and on the front line to consider claims quicker and remove those quicker that fail to meet standards

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Nothing to do with anxiety more just a case of not accepting double standards. 

I don’t provide links for others that don’t do the same

I haven't asked for any links, you have. I asked you to make a guess, you refused

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

More staff in the home office and on the front line to consider claims quicker and remove those quicker that fail to meet standards

remove? hows that working

process them quicker, more will come

Edited by fools

Just now, fools said:

I haven't asked for any links, you have. I asked you to make a guess, you refused

And I don’t guess. I base my knowledge on facts and evidence helped by links.

You can guess things but dont expect everyone else to make things up

3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Finally a genuine question. 

We share data with other countries, they help verify and the home office have overseas staff to make their own enquiries to verify information. This is partly why asylum claims take so long 

Your point being?

Ok thanks for that but the cynic in me wonders why they lose proof of their identity .