People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

1 minute ago, fools said:

you are forming a lot of opinions, without any facts to back them up

and yet no one can disprove them. 

what percentage are male, dunno, what percentage are taking the mick, dunno, what percentage lose their ID, dunno

Yes well you are asking me for figures that even the home office probably do know. 

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

and yet no one can disprove them. 

Yes well you are asking me for figures that even the home office probably do know. 

the male/female ratio and no id is published data, just a google away

Edited by fools

59 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Yes. Because we can’t turn anyone away before they claim asylum and that includes anyone and everyone. 

No. We don’t give them unlimited benefits. But we do as we’re doing and support them until their claim is decided.  So at the moment, Asylum seekers are giving basic support (Less than average benefits) and yes they need a roof over their heads. It’s not their fault that the government has run out of local housing and accommodation so that they are forced to put them up in whatever hotel is available.

And as I’ve said, people have no statistical evidence to show that they are predominantly young males other than their eyes. So on that basis I’ve seen women and children come off boats.

So who’s right?

No that doesn’t answer the questions.  I asked you if *you* thought unlimited asylum seekers should be allowed in, not the laws regarding this.  Assuming you think this should be allowed with no limits and no end, can you appreciate why people may have legitimate concerns?  Not just far right loonies but ordinary people? Do you think they shouldn’t be allowed to voice these concerns?  Your posts strongly suggest you think they should just put up and shut up even if you claim this isn’t the case when challenged. 
And where does the money for these lovely houses for lovely asylum seekers come from?  Don’t just say ‘the Government’, explain why struggling indigenous families should struggle with the cost of living and pay taxes to fund people from the other side of the world to just walk in and be given a house. Again, you’ve skirted around answering that.
You may have seen women on children on the boats. I don’t doubt you seen a few if you help them as you claim.  On the news I’ve occasionally seen a small number of women on them.  I’ve never disputed that there are a small number.  But what most of us see by far the most often is the grinning, waving, lairy young men.  If that is not evidence enough for you then produce some concrete evidence to the contrary.  Don’t accuse people of being dumbos taken in by TiKTok when they are just talking about things they see in the mainstream news.  Or are you a conspiracy theorist who thinks the mainstream news is lying to us?

Edited by redruby

36 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I’m not the home office 

I'm afraid mate,  that fools is living up to his name again and taking the p. 

He's tried that with me but he's just an idiot, if the figures did point to anything useful,  he would be too thick to see it anyway.

47 minutes ago, fools said:

what percentage come without any ID

Why ?

45 minutes ago, fools said:

you are forming a lot of opinions, without any facts to back them up

what percentage are male, dunno, what percentage are taking the mick, dunno, what percentage lose their ID, dunno

Why is it someone's   job to provide you with facts ?   You don't believe them when they tell you.

Don't you have the intelligence to find facts for yourself ?         We know the answer to that one.

4 minutes ago, redruby said:

No that doesn’t answer the questions.  I asked you if *you* thought unlimited asylum seekers should be allowed in, not the laws regarding this.

Yes I do and the law agrees with me. 

Assuming you think this should be allowed with no limits and no end, can you appreciate why people may have legitimate concerns?  Not just far right loonies but ordinary people

Yes people can have legitimate concerns. I’m not denying anyone that. But I’m entitled to call out those concerns when they verge on extreme.

Do you think they shouldn’t be allowed to voice these concerns?  Your posts strongly suggest you think they should just put up and shut up even if you claim this isn’t the case when challenge.

They can voice those concerns providing they are based on fact and not assumptions. 
and my counter view is not preventing anyone from speaking up. Which is why I keep getting asked the same question. 

and where does the money for these lovely houses for lovely asylum seekers come from?  

Who says they are lovely? If it’s habitable it is used.  And it’s the same money that houses our own country men and women that can’t work and are on benefits for whatever reason. 

Don’t just say ‘the Government’, explain why struggling indigenous families should struggle with the cost of living and pay taxes to fund people from the other side of the world to just walk in and be given a house. Again, you’ve skirted around answering that.

They aren’t just given a house which is why they are put up in hotels.  They are given temporary accommodation until their immigration status is decided. 

You do realise that they are not treated any differently to our own population? If my family wee made homeless for any reason I could go to Sheffield council and ask them to find me housing. It won’t happen overnight obviously so it’s the council’s responsibility to find me shelter which could include a hotel. 

You seem to be angry that the home office arent making people homeless?

You may have seen women on children on the boats. I don’t doubt you seen a few if you help them as you claim.  On the news I’ve occasionally seen a small number of women on them.  I’ve never disputed that there are a small number.  But what most of us see by far the most often is the grinning, waving, lairy young men.  If that is not evidence enough for you then produce some concrete evidence to the contrary.  

So that ‘most’ you have seen? That equates to 90% does it?

Don’t accuse people of being dumbos taken in by TiKTok when they are just talking about things they see in the mainstream news.  Or are you a conspiracy theorist who thinks the mainstream news is lying to us?

I don’t accuse people of anything. Please stop casting your aspirtions onto me to elevate your position 

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Why ?

Why is it someone's   job to provide you with facts ?   You don't believe them when they tell you.

Don't you have the intelligence to find facts for yourself ?         We know the answer to that one.

evening rudebloke, need someone to play with again?

the point as usual goes whoosh over your head  - I know the facts, he doesn't

16 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm afraid mate,  that fools is living up to his name again and taking the p. 

He's tried that with me but he's just an idiot, if the figures did point to anything useful,  he would be too thick to see it anyway.

what is your purpose here

Edited by fools

evening rudebloke, need someone to play with again?

the point as usual goes whoosh over your head

You don't have a point.

Fancy asking for figures that mean nothing to you..   Try asking silly Sunak   -   he's the guy in charge    ( well, supposed to be anyway but events are running away from him )