People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

Just now, Organgrinder said:

You don't have a point.

Fancy asking for figures that mean nothing to you..   Try asking silly Sunak   -   he's the guy in charge    ( well, supposed to be anyway but events are running away from him )

language and nuance is difficult for some.

back on your silly rant again, getting quite repetitive.

9 minutes ago, fools said:

language and nuance is difficult for some.

back on your silly rant again, getting quite repetitive.

How would you know ?

Why don't you contribute an opinion to the thread ?  I know you find it hard to stop acting daft and living up to your name but you might enjoy debating.

Edited by Organgrinder

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Why don't you contribute an opinion to the thread ?  I know you find it hard to stop acting daft and living up to your name but you might enjoy debating.

were you a yorkshire terrier in a past life rudebloke

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Feel free to show me up then

You should offer your services as marketing manager for the smugglers gangs 👍

All those poor victims who pay £12,000 to get in a dinghy

But I guess £12,000 is a small investment to the huge pot of gold they get once they arrive. 

And once they get asylum they can bring their entire family too

All looking for free housing, benefits, school places and healthcare

🙄

1 minute ago, fools said:

were you a yorkshire terrier in a past life rudebloke

No,  I was a fools baiter.  No pleasure in it when it's so easy like this though.

The rest of the world doesn't know how lucky they are when they could be having you turning up as an asylum seeker.

28 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Yes I do and the law agrees with me. 

Yes people can have legitimate concerns. I’m not denying anyone that. But I’m entitled to call out those concerns when they verge on extreme.

They can voice those concerns providing they are based on fact and not assumptions. 
and my counter view is not preventing anyone from speaking up. Which is why I keep getting asked the same question. 

Who says they are lovely? If it’s habitable it is used.  And it’s the same money that houses our own country men and women that can’t work and are on benefits for whatever reason. 

They aren’t just given a house which is why they are put up in hotels.  They are given temporary accommodation until their immigration status is decided. 

You do realise that they are not treated any differently to our own population? If my family wee made homeless for any reason I could go to Sheffield council and ask them to find me housing. It won’t happen overnight obviously so it’s the council’s responsibility to find me shelter which could include a hotel. 

You seem to be angry that the home office arent making people homeless?

So that ‘most’ you have seen? That equates to 90% does it?

I don’t accuse people of anything. Please stop casting your aspirtions onto me to elevate your position 

Ok.  Well I have concerns about unlimited numbers of asylum seekers, but you’ve basically told me to shut or stop posting a couple of times now.  It very much feels like you don’t think I should voice my opinion.  Put up and shut up because the law allows this and I should suck it up and accept it without question.

I’m not saying asylum seekers should be homeless.  However, i object to the young males housed on the barge (and this case we know there are no women or children there) giving a sob story about how nasty it all is.  These big, tough guys who stop at nothing to escape a terrible situation, making a dangerous sea crossing because the want so much to come here. Apparently though they are delicate little petals that can’t cope with living in basic, hostel type accommodation.  If I was made homeless, I’d take that type of accommodation without whinging.  They don’t want to though, it’s not good enough for them. So presumably they do want a lovely house or a fancy hotel.  I wouldn’t expect that if I was made homeless.

And you have no evidence that most of the boat people are not  mostly young males and by none, I mean not pictures from the mainstream news.  Zilch. 

Edited by redruby

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You should offer your services as marketing manager for the smugglers gangs 👍

All those poor victims who pay £12,000 to get in a dinghy

But I guess £12,000 is a small investment to the huge pot of gold they get once they arrive. 

And once they get asylum they can bring their entire family too

All looking for free housing, benefits, school places and healthcare

🙄

You have chosen an apt name because you clearly know Jack.

Let me start to ask questions

Do you think we should allow anyone entering the UK to live on the streets, deny access to healthcare and deny children access to education?

Weve established that benefits aren’t given so you can stop making that non point

7 minutes ago, redruby said:

Ok.  Well I have concerns about unlimited numbers of asylum seekers, but you’ve basically told me to shut or stop posting a couple of times now.  It very much feels like you don’t think I should voice my opinion.  Put up and shut up because the law allows this and I should suck it up and accept it without question.

No I haven’t. Stop playing the victim just because I don’t share your opinion. 

I’m not saying asylum seekers should be homeless.  However, i object to the young males housed on the barge (and this case we know there are no women or children there) giving a sob story about how nasty it all is.  These big, tough guys who stop at nothing to escape a terrible situation, making a dangerous sea crossing because the want so much to come here. Apparently though they are delicate little petals that can’t cope with living in basic, hostel type accommodation.  If I was made homeless, I’d take that type of accommodation without whinging.  They don’t want to though, it’s not good enough for them. So presumably they do want a lovely house or a fancy hotel.  I wouldn’t expect that if I was made homeless.

People can moan about it as much as they want. But they dont get what they want because there aren’t enough houses and hotels to go around. The reason why the barge isn’t full yet is because it’s a health hazard last I read. 

And you have no evidence that most of the boat people are not young males and by none, I mean not pictures from the mainstream news.  Zilch. 

Well if it’s not on TikTok then it can’t be true,

Edited by Delayed

5 minutes ago, Delayed said:

You have chosen an apt name because you clearly know Jack.

Let me start to ask questions

Do you think we should allow anyone entering the UK to live on the streets, deny access to healthcare and deny children access to education?

Weve established that benefits are given so you can stop making that non point

No I haven’t. Stop playing the victim just because I don’t share your opinion. 

People can moan about it as much as they want. But they dont get what they want because there aren’t enough houses and hotels to go around. The reason why the barge isn’t full yet is because it’s a health hazard last I read. 

Well if it’s not on TikTok then it can’t be true,

That last sentence is poor .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Yes that's right

They shouldn't be entitled to anything

They are non British citizens who haven't paid any taxes 

Who entered the country by boat with no documentation or visas 

And they are criminals.....they paid money to criminals to bypass put border controls to enter illegally 

What about the people living on the streets? 

The people already living in temporary accomodation

Charity should start at home 

Edited by Jack Grey