People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Yes that's right

They shouldn't be entitled to anything

They are non British citizens who haven't paid any taxes 

Who entered the country by boat with no documentation or visas 

What about the people living on the streets? 

The people already living in temporary accomodation

Charity should start at home 

And this ladies and gentlemen following the thread is exactly the attitude I’m arguing again against.

This excuse for a human being deems it perfectly acceptable to deny people basic help and reserve it only for his fellow British Citizens because they haven’t paid taxes as of yet. 

Just bear this in mind when you walk past the homeless or moan that Sheffield city centre is full of homeless. This is the person that advocates it because someone doesn’t have the luck to be born in the UK. 

Thankfully he is in a minority and even the Tories know that we need to look after people regardless of what nationality they are. And even the children that are unable to provide for themselves. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

This excuse for a human being deems it perfectly acceptable to deny people basic help and reserve it only for his fellow British Citizens because they haven’t paid taxes as of yet.

exactly how the rest of the world works, unless you pull out the asylum trump card

bit of a backlog in the nhs and housing system atm

Edited by fools

Just now, fools said:

exactly how the rest of the world works, unless you pull out the asylum trump card

There’s nothing wrong with the UK looking after people. Hopefully we won’t be at war in our lifetime and our loved ones needing to seek asylum in other countries 

11 minutes ago, Delayed said:

You have chosen an apt name because you clearly know Jack.

Let me start to ask questions

Do you think we should allow anyone entering the UK to live on the streets, deny access to healthcare and deny children access to education?

Weve established that benefits aren’t given so you can stop making that non point

No I haven’t. Stop playing the victim just because I don’t share your opinion. 

People can moan about it as much as they want. But they dont get what they want because there aren’t enough houses and hotels to go around. The reason why the barge isn’t full yet is because it’s a health hazard last I read. 

Well if it’s not on TikTok then it can’t be true,

I am not ‘playing the victim’, you however clearly think only *your* opinion deserves to be voiced and anyone with a differing one should just shut up.  I think that says you have lost this argument.  Of course you’ll disagree but it rather looks that way.  You can’t just keep bleating ‘I didn’t say that’ when you have, more than once.

And why do you keep mentioning TikTok in your replies to me when I’ve clearly stated more than once that I don’t look at TikTok. I only look at mainstream news, not TikTok or GB News.

Just now, Delayed said:

There’s nothing wrong with the UK looking after people. Hopefully we won’t be at war in our lifetime and our loved ones needing to seek asylum in other countries 

you should be well aware by now, the discussion is about economic migrants taking the mick, not genuine refugees from war torn environments

1 minute ago, redruby said:

I am not ‘playing the victim’, you however clearly think only *your* opinion deserves to be voiced and anyone with a differing one should just shut up.

How many times will you persist with this wrong view?  Anyone can have any view they like but I’m putting forward a different view which is largely based on my experiences and not GB News or TikTok. If you don’t like it then ignore it and stick to your own views. 

I think that says you have lost this argument.  Of course you’ll disagree but it rather looks that way.  You can’t just keep bleating ‘I didn’t say that’ when you have, more than once.

show me where I’ve called anyone an idiot or a dumbo. 

And why do you keep mentioning TikTok in your replies to me when I’ve clearly stated more than once that I don’t look at TikTok. I only look at mainstream news, not TikTok or GB News.

I’m not solely addressing you. 

3 minutes ago, fools said:

you should be well aware by now, the discussion is about economic migrants taking the mick, not genuine refugees from war torn environments

And you should know that those economic migrants you think are taking the kick, claim asylum and you have no idea whether they are genuine or not. 

8 minutes ago, fools said:

bit of a backlog in the nhs and housing system atm

Tell me a time when there hasn’t been. 

6 hours ago, Delayed said:

Lol. I've explained we won't stop the boats. No government will be able to achieve this. 

No. That's what you're saying. 

I help these people 

They would but out population isn't likely to be angry at seeing a smiling child. 

Working out well in Sweden.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/27/sweden-seeks-to-stem-deadly-rise-in-youth

Overall, crime among young people was going down, she added, but there was a small group who had started getting involved in much more serious crime, particularly teenagers from immigrant backgrounds 

And when the Guardian admits it, you know it's serious.

Sounds fantastic.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

Just now, Delayed said:

How many times will you persist with this wrong view?  Anyone can have any view they like but I’m putting forward a different view which is largely based on my experiences and not GB News or TikTok. If you don’t like it then ignore it and stick to your own views. 

show me where I’ve called anyone an idiot or a dumbo. 

I’m not solely addressing you. 

Because you just dismiss concerns.  Genuine concerns about how, in the real world we deal with the practicalities of a constant stream of asylum seekers. You seem to think there’s an infinite supply of money for this.  
I think you’re on the wind up about TiKTok and GB News because I’ve said umpteen times I don’t look at them

And if you’re not addressing me, then don’t post things under quotes of my posts.