People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

What about those that refuse to listen to reason? Lump all small boat arrivals as criminals? Think claiming asylum is illegal? Think that asylum is only reserved for war? Think that we should stick everyone on an island and deport them asap?

I'm not saying people should put up and shut up but rather think about the people as individuals and the system as a whole. 

Everyone seems.to think they know the answer to the small boat situation and yet think this government and any hasn't already thought of it. 

No it's not. That is not a stipulation in the Refugee Convention.

The same place it found money for furlough, HS2, 

Accusing people of saying *ALL* the boat people are criminals AGAIN!  The problem is that some are and they are abusing the support available to those in genuine need of asylum.  Brushing this under the carpet, and accusing people with legitimate concerns as being bigoted.  This goes round and round in circles!

And that money the government uses for furlough, HS2 and legitimate and bogus asylum seekers is from taxes.  And who pays the taxes?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redruby said:

Accusing people of saying *ALL* the boat people are criminals AGAIN!  The problem is that some are and they are abusing the support available to those in genuine need of asylum.  Brushing this under the carpet, and accusing people with legitimate concerns as being bigoted.  This goes round and round in circles!

Read through this thread instead of just my posts. Why do you have a problem with me calling people out for things they have said?

2 minutes ago, redruby said:

And that money the government uses for furlough, HS2 and legitimate and bogus asylum seekers is from taxes.  And who pays the taxes?

oh grow up. Do you really need an answer to that question?

14 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Your poor attempt at trying to be clever shows you don’t know what you are talking about.

Obviously if I left my passport at home I wouldn’t be able to get on a plane. 

But for those land locked countries planes aren’t necessarily required for travel.

But if I could travel to another country without getting on a plane and said that I wish to claim asylum I would not be deported 

Yes and I’m addressing them. 

if you don’t like it, don’t join in. 

You are not addressing anything, you just keep repeating that people that don’t agree with you are saying all asylum seekers are criminals.  ALL.  And just disregard all the replies about trying to explain why this is not the case.  

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Read through this thread instead of just my posts. Why do you have a problem with me calling people out for things they have said?

oh grow up. Do you really need an answer to that question?

Because of the pig headedness of persisting with this nonsense about people saying all asylum seekers are criminals when they have said no such thing.  

Edited by redruby

Just now, redruby said:

You are not addressing anything, you just repeating that people that don’t agree with you are saying all asylum seekers are criminals.  ALL.  And just disregard all the replies about trying to explain why this is not the case.  

Actually if you read and understand my posts I have explained the following 

1.  Entering the UK via small boat is not illegal

2. Claiming asylum is not illegal

3. The new law to stop small boat arrivals won’t mean the UK can ignore Asylum claims

4. Asylum seekers don’t get everything paid for

5. Asylum seekers are not all being put up in lavish hotels

6.  Claiming asylum does not mean that you have to flee a war torn country.

7. Asylum seekers arriving from France don’t have to be fleeing from France itself.

8. Asylum seekers wearing clothes and having a mobile phone does not make them any less of an asylum seeker.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, redruby said:

You are not addressing anything, you just keep repeating that people that don’t agree with you are saying all asylum seekers are criminals.  ALL.  And just disregard all the replies about trying to explain why this is not the case.  

Jack grey said in Post #73,  

Ill assume that if they have come from France with no documentation and paid thousands to enter illegally then I'll call them criminals .

That post seems to be assuming that they are all criminals.

I have already said,  that some will be genuine,  some will be  economic migrants and SOME will be criminals.

Until the government gets around to sorting them out,  NONE OF US KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.

Edited by Organgrinder

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Jack grey said in Post #73,  

Ill assume that if they have come from France with no documentation and paid thousands to enter illegally then I'll call them criminals .

That post seems to be assuming that they are all criminals.

I have already said,  that some will be genuine,  some will be  economic migrants and SOME will be criminals.

Until the government gets around to sorting them out,  NONE OF US KNOW.

I did say most (if not all) people are not calling all the boat people criminals.  And I absolutely agree with your other points. 

Edited by redruby

30 minutes ago, redruby said:

How many blinking times does it need pointing out that most (if not all) people who don’t agree with you on here are NOT saying that *ALL* of the boat people are criminals or in any way inferior.  Some clearly are however, and sweeping this under the carton is not helping matters.  It making it much worse.  What is so difficult to understand about that?  

It's all they have as an argument.

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's all they have as an argument.

Haven't heard your "argument" at all yet.   would be quite happy to read it and reply.

posting pointless remarks doesn't move the debate on.

Edited by Organgrinder

7 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Actually if you read and understand my posts I have explained the following 

1.  Entering the UK via small boat is not illegal

2. Claiming asylum is not illegal

3. The new law to stop small boat arrivals won’t mean the UK can ignore Asylum claims

4. Asylum seekers don’t get everything paid for

5. Asylum seekers are not all being put up in lavish hotels

6.  Claiming asylum does not mean that you have to flee a war torn country.

7. Asylum seekers arriving from France don’t have to be fleeing from France itself.

8. Asylum seekers wearing clothes and having a mobile phone does not make them any less of an asylum seeker.

But those aren’t the points I’m disputing.   The issue I have is that you have repeatedly accused anyone with concerns about small boat asylum seekers of saying ‘they are ALL criminals/inferior people’ etc.  

In an imaginary nice, simple, easy  to understand world there would bad people who say ‘all asylum seeker are bad horrible criminals, let’s boot them all out’ (boo!) and good people who say ‘those poor people on the boats, they must all be escaping terrible things, let’s welcome as many as we can’ (hooray!).

Well, I have news, the real world isn’t like that, the truth is somewhere in between.