People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

Just now, Organgrinder said:

What asylum system ?    Are you sure we still have one ?   Seems to be working in a funny way if we have.  A queue of 175,000 is quite a long queue for a "Stop the boats" prime Minister.

obsessed

4 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Is not as binary as that.

yes the entire immigration system is open to abuse and yes there are non genuine asylum seekers. No one is disputing that. 

It must be nice to have a outlook like yours

You must have a warm fuzzy feeling inside and sleep well at night

But our kindness is being taken for weakness and it's got to stop

We have done it your way of accepting everyone as asylum seekers but it's has to change

So now we have to assume they are economic migrants until THEY can prove they have a genuine asylum claim 

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Your question of whether the system is being abused or not is very much binary 

you were asked to guess a percentage, as expected, you avoided the question, and continue to do so. The scale of gaming the system is quite important, and it's useful in assessing your honest stance on the matter.

Edited by fools

Just now, Jack Grey said:

It must be nice to have a outlook like yours

You must have a warm fuzzy feeling inside and sleep well at night

But our kindness is being taken for weakness and it's got to stop

But it won’t stop! We just have to manage it 

We have done it your way of accepting everyone as asylum seekers but it's has to change

how are you not understanding?  

The UK and myself have NEVER accepted everyone as Asylum Seekers. That’s why we have a backlog of cases because we ASSESS them and make decisions. 

So now we have to assume they are economic migrants until THEY can prove they have a genuine asylum claim 

No we don’t have to because viewing them as economic migrants doesn’t change anything. 

1 minute ago, fools said:

you were asked to guess a percentage, as expected, you avoided the question, and continue to do so. The scale of gaming th system is quite important, and it's useful in assessing your honest stance on the matter.

Maybe you should direct your question to the home office 

whatdotheyknow.com

2 minutes ago, fools said:

you were asked to guess a percentage, as expected, you avoided the question, and continue to do so. The scale of gaming th system is quite important, and it's useful in assessing your honest stance on the matter.

What's your guess?

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Maybe you should direct your question to the home office 

it was directed at the person playing the woke contrarian on here for a reason, I'm not interested in what the machine thinks, they are being played, everyone knows that

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

What's your guess?

>90%

it was directed at the person playing the woke contrarian on here for a reason, I'm not interested in what the machine thinks, they are being played, everyone knows that

>90%

I love it how im considered woke for knowing the system and working with these people instead of tarnishing them all with the same brush. 

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

I love it how im considered woke for knowing the system and working with these people instead of tarnishing them all with the same brush. 

yet you are unable or unwilling to estimate how many are playing the system

you're using all the same lines the wokies do

yet you are unable or unwilling to estimate how many are playing the system

Because I don’t make things up to suit my viewpoint 

you're using all the same lines the wokies do

Yes those are called facts