People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

That is just what I expected from you in place of facts.  In your efforts to impress,  you always show how little you know.

whoosh

ps if you're gonna go through every post of mine, and think up a rant, could you possibly combine them in one post, save us all some time

Edited by fools

7 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

A Labour Government is needed now , they will sort it out 

I'm afraid they won't either cuttsie because the Tories have screwed it past unscrewing.

Europe won't accept deportees back so what can we do with them ?

3 minutes ago, fools said:

whoosh

That's the same answer as last time when you were also stumped for something to say.

48 minutes ago, fools said:

viewers can make up their own minds

Says one who thinks that immigration is like a game show.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I'm afraid they won't either cuttsie because the Tories have screwed it past unscrewing.

Europe won't accept deportees back so what can we do with them ?

That's the same answer as last time when you were also stumped for something to say.

Rudebloke who continually rants about tories having no ideas, has no ideas himself shocker.

I'm never stumped for something to say. One word is all that was needed.

Edited by fools

11 minutes ago, fools said:

do you walk up to people stood at the bus stop, and start shouting at them about Sunak?

No,  the people at the bus stop are probably quite normal with thought processing capabilities but it's more difficult with you.

1 minute ago, fools said:

Rudebloke who continually rants about tories having no ideas, has no ideas himself shocker.

I'm never stumped for something to say. One word is all that was needed.

I've already told you my ideas but your memory is as bad as your thought processing.

Sunak cannot stop the boats.  Therefore, they will keep coming whether you like it or not.

They need to be processed and an agreement made regarding deporting those who are not genuine.

You cannot force other countries to take them, so it needs negotiating,  so we have another Dublin type agreement.

12 minutes ago, fools said:

whoosh

ps if you're gonna go through every post of mine, and think up a rant, could you possibly combine them in one post, save us all some time

No

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I've already told you my ideas but your memory is as bad as your thought processing.

Sunak cannot stop the boats.  Therefore, they will keep coming whether you like it or not.

They need to be processed and an agreement made regarding deporting those who are not genuine.

You cannot force other countries to take them, so it needs negotiating,  so we have another Dublin type agreement.

Ok, Yvette, thanks for your input

Just now, fools said:

This from one who kept complaining about me insulting him.

Carry on living up to your forum name then,  being as you're so insistent on proving it.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

This from one who kept complaining about me insulting him.

Carry on living up to your forum name then,  being as you're so insistent on proving it.

there is no insult Rudebloke, I leave them to you

3 minutes ago, fools said:

So,  at last you get it that you can't stop the boats    -    that took some time.